• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Exec Scarab FS

DallasSTB

Gold Member
I'm offering up this excellent OTF automatic knife from Microtech. This is probably my favorite full-size OTF in their lineup with my favorite blade finish. The quality is outstanding, the action is characteristically superb, and the overall appearance is fantastic. I'm having some financial issues right now, and need to responsibly sell a few pieces to make ends meet in the short term.

The condition of the knife is excellent, with only 1 minor blemish on the aluminum body as shown below. I've carried it about 5-6 times max. The action is fairly stout, which is something of a safety feature that MT builds into their OTF knives. It won't ope (or retract) unless you intend for it to. It comes with all its original packing, papers, and storage baggie.

I'll let it go for $SOLD US. Paypal is preferred, and the buyer is responsible for abiding by the laws in their own locality. I'll pick up the PP fees and USPS priority shipping in the CONUS.

Please email or send me a message if you have any questions.

Steve
s73lfp6t421y0m26g.jpg

dsig3b4a8lyl39a6g.jpg

rifzcu8sqrox2zi6g.jpg

3700w6y3dg1o8ta6g.jpg

l87yr1sgewbyf936g.jpg

Finish blem
0g53vkbe42esddl4g.jpg

Last edited:
Back