• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Midnight Sun Industries Custom Shop, Titanium handles, anodizing, engraving, inlays..

New Ti "Radiant Fluting" scales for the Link. These really shimmer in person! They are up on my website, thanks for looking!

That fluting is wonderful, just live the Fluted Titanium Spyderco Native. Will you be offering it for other knives?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, I'll do it for any of the knives I make scales for. I'm focusing on adding new knives to the list (that's the really time consuming part), Spyderco Manix 2 is in the works now. I'm going to do this fluting pattern next on the ZT 0562 and will post up some pics soon on how that turns out. Thanks for checking them out :D

I may have missed it, but do you sell just the scales for the ZT0562? I have the knife and love the Battle Torn Flag - Ti and Bronze. If so, how much are they?

I may have missed it, but do you sell just the scales for the ZT0562? I have the knife and love the Battle Torn Flag - Ti and Bronze. If so, how much are they?

Yes, I also sell just the scales. They are $125 for the ZT 0562 front side handle and are available on my website or here through paypal (sale thread in gadgets and gear). Thanks for looking! Curtis

Hi, I was just inquiring about getting my spyderco sage 2 anodized. Please get in touch with me if you're interested. Thanks.

I've been working on the Manix 2 right now.
Curtis

So stoked for this!
Haven't heard from you in awhile, so I had my hopes up (about you being busy on this!)! I am glad to hear that this is moving forwards!

So stoked for this!
Haven't heard from you in awhile, so I had my hopes up (about you being busy on this!)! I am glad to hear that this is moving forwards!

Hey Bill!
Sorry, I've been flying under the radar lately and have been gone from the shop alot this summer. I've been trying to get buckled down and get some new knives coded in for my Ti scales. I'll let you know when I'm happy with the Manix scales, hope its soon : )

Thanks! Curtis

No worries!
We all have jobs/careers and passions, sometimes our passions and projects need to take the back seat.

I am stretched a little thin right now myself, in terms of time and funds. So them not being available makes one less thing to think about!

Thanks for the heads up and good luck!

So its been a few months since I updated this thread, I've been dabbling in Hinderers lately. Here comes a deluge of pics :D ...........

o2X86Ra.jpg

LwoQuEU.jpg

Z1SRxeZ.jpg

jzp9aR6.jpg

dO0D62K.jpg

dwUNqCS.jpg

7JqZtst.jpg

jwAQjfD.jpg

ZZuTUDv.jpg

Tok33TU.jpg

0Qujh32.jpg

Those don`t tread on me snakes on the screwposts are a sweet addition to those awesome Hinderers.

Last edited:
Back