• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Midnight Sun Industries Custom Shop, Titanium handles, anodizing, engraving, inlays..

How can I order one for my 0562?

Hey Sky,

You can see several of the ZT scales I make on my website; midnightsunindustries.com and can order any of them listed there, and I also do lots of custom themes/images/designs, for usually only $30 more. Most of the designs you'll see on there on the Hinderers, I can also do on the ZT. The most reliable way to get a hold of me is my email; midnightsunind@gmail.com and I also take pay pal direct if you have any custom ideas for a scale. Let me know, I'd be glad to do one for you! Thanks a bunch, Curtis

Any word on the Manix 2 scales?

Also, is the plan for those to be full (linerless) scales, or scales that go on top of the stainless steel liners?

Thanks.

Can I ask what the meaning is behind Midnight Sun as the name for the shop? Some connection to the arctic?

Ok.
You do nice work sir

Thank You! I'm actually getting very close to releasing my own line of folders; Ti framelock flippers, should be ready in about 3-4 more weeks and I'll be doing most of my engraving designs and a whole bunch of new stuff on them, they should be pretty epic : )

Hi there!

Admired your work.

I was hoping you would be able to make a backspacer maybe a thumb stud for a ZT 0850? Many owners and potential purchasers love the knife but wish the backspacer were different. I think you’d find a lot of customers including myself for this project. I’m on many forums and Facebook pages and would love to show off the work if possible!

Here is a link to a blade forum thread that was just started and it has garnered a lot of interest. Not sure if you want to chime in :)
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/aftermarket-hardware-for-zt-0850.1547397/page-2
Let us know.

Back