Midnight Tigress

Ban

Just got this Cerakoted M4 Tigress back from Scott Solar here on the forums. I am typically not a big fan of coatings on knives but must say that I like the looks of this one very much. It was coated with Midnight purple which is smoother than most of the other coatings. Scott did a good job on this one. I love M4 but hate rust. Yeah I know about wiping it down with oil, natural patina, character, yaddy yaddy yada.... What can I say, I am a lazy ass. I am hoping that Cerakote will prevent most of the rust on my M4 Tigress. Will have to test her out and see how the coating holds up to chopping.

5460237643_d2fa42d284_b.jpg

5460237885_2ca55331db_b.jpg

Last edited:
oohh man.. that looks great Ban..:eek: hopefully i can check it out, before you sell it..:)

She's mine dude! Not going anywhere any time soon ;)

Nasty looking ,Ban. Let us know how the coating holds up to some torture. Cool name for her too.

I cant tell from the pic if it has a purple hue to it or not. Does it? Im interested to see how it holds up.

AWESOME Ban! That looks excellent man. Is she for personal rotation, or is she going up for sale? If so...when (day and exact time)?!

AWESOME Ban! That looks excellent man. Is she for personal rotation, or is she going up for sale? If so...when (day and exact time)?!

Thanks man. I made her with the intent of keeping it for myself because I missed the other one that I sold. There are a few that want dibbs on it but I will let you guys know if I decide to sell her.

Back