mini Kwaiken flipper confirmed

I want to get it in hand but will send it out after to have Steve ketchen put some Juma Gem scales on.

This is what the Juma looks like on a full size Kwaiken. This one is done by Cuscadi but Steve said he has access to the scale material Juma Gem. So I'm going to have him do one up for the mini kwaiken!

Nothing new to report here in upstate New York 11/14/2015. Anyone hear an update about the Mini Kwaikens?

I'm interested as well. Got any additional info, RamZar? You're usually good at keeping an eye on these sorts of things. ;)

Boker still says November 27th. I'm on the notification list at Lamnia which is a BF European dealer and they expect it this month for $114.77 shipped to U.S. Unfortunately, no CF scale on the horizon yet.

Specifications

• Blade: VG-10
  • Blade coating / finish: Satin
  • Locking mechanism: Liner Lock
  • Opening mechanism: Flipper
  • Handle: Titanium or G-10
  • Designer: Lucas Burnley
  • Weight: 3.88 oz. Titanium, 3.21 oz. G-10
  • Overall length: 7.24″
  • Blade length: 2.99″
  • Blade thickness: 0.13″

Killing me waiting for this thing, checking different knife sites every day in anticipation

Looks like the release date was moved to 12/11 :(
Edit: Also, I haven't seen anyone else point it out yet, but it looks they are going to add jimping to the flipper, which is a nice improvement.

thanks for the update and pointing that out,
some of the newer pictures on the web show the jimping

Can't Wait!

I have just received notification from knifecenter that my G10 mini has been shipped!

Back