Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

Hi Steve - I'm new to the forums and learned about your cool product on YouTube. I'd like two of your pry bars, bead blasted, one with orange and one with black cord. I assume you're doing the v-cut standard now?

I'll send you the $60 via PayPal now. Thanks!

Hi Steve - I'm new to the forums and learned about your cool product on YouTube. I'd like two of your pry bars, bead blasted, one with orange and one with black cord. I assume you're doing the v-cut standard now?

I'll send you the $60 via PayPal now. Thanks!

Yeah and welcome to the forums. I shipped out two prybars done to your specs just a bit ago. Let me know when they arrive. Thanks
STR

Hey mate, need another bent and blasted with black cord wrap bar. It is a gift for a mate in the US, do you mind shipping it direct to him on my behalf ? If it is OK, what 'll I owe you ?

Hey mate, need another bent and blasted with black cord wrap bar. It is a gift for a mate in the US, do you mind shipping it direct to him on my behalf ? If it is OK, what 'll I owe you ?

$30 shipped out should cover it. Just notate the address in the payment notes if you like. Thanks

STR

Thanks and it will be out tomorrow headed your way.

STR

I appreciate it mate... !!!! He saw mine here and was commenting what a great idea it was, I owe him a few favours so I figured this would be good... :)

Hi im new to the forum an I want to purchase one of these pry bars. I want the Dirty Brown Package with a bend, that is featured on your blog. And i was wondering if there are any other charges for shipping because i am in Australia?

I ship first class. Usually runs the same price or close as it will for anyone state side but it takes longer to get to you. Price on overseas is $36 for each. Thanks
STR

Hi Steve, I sent payment yesterday via Paypal for a prybar, and put the details into the comments field when I sent it, but wasn't sure if I needed to alert you here that I ordered it and the details?

1 titanium prybar
bent
bead blasted
not too picky about color but I like the aqua? color of the 28v anodizing
wrapped (I like the orange/black cord I've seen on some pics here if you have it.)

Thanks,
Rodney Loos

Hi Steve, I sent payment yesterday via Paypal for a prybar, and put the details into the comments field when I sent it, but wasn't sure if I needed to alert you here that I ordered it and the details?

1 titanium prybar
bent
bead blasted
not too picky about color but I like the aqua? color of the 28v anodizing
wrapped (I like the orange/black cord I've seen on some pics here if you have it.)

Thanks,
Rodney Loos

yep Rod yours is on the way as of this am also. Thanks
STR

Hi STR,

I've heard nothing but good things about the quality of your work, you sir have a global reputation.
I'd like to order two of your mini titanium bent Pry Bars. One for myself, I'm in New Brunswick Canada and one as a B-day gift for my brother who's in Hanover, Maryland US. Please provide me with the cost. And I'll send payment to your paypal acct STR@bladeforums.com with the shipping address details for both.

Details:

two mini bent titanium pry bars (military color scheme)

I'd like military colors, either OD green, coyote brown or toned down brown, preferably flat colors (I'm not sure what the difference is between bead blasted and anodized) what ever is more wear resistant is the one I'd prefer, but I'll leave it up to you.
Para cord if you have OD green or black, if you don't have those colors in para, I'll leave it up to you to match the pry bar scheme.

Thanks again!

Hi STR,

I've heard nothing but good things about the quality of your work, you sir have a global reputation.
I'd like to order two of your mini titanium bent Pry Bars. One for myself, I'm in New Brunswick Canada and one as a B-day gift for my brother who's in Hanover, Maryland US. Please provide me with the cost. And I'll send payment to your paypal acct STR@bladeforums.com with the shipping address details for both.

Details:

I'd like military colors, either OD green, coyote brown or toned down brown, preferably flat colors (I'm not sure what the difference is between bead blasted and anodized) what ever is more wear resistant is the one I'd prefer, but I'll leave it up to you.
Para cord if you have OD green or black, if you don't have those colors in para, I'll leave it up to you to match the pry bar scheme.

Thanks again!

I'll have them done for you here shortly. Tomorrow is a holiday here so no shipping til Tuesday. Are we talking two separate addresses? Here is the thing. Pay pal buyer/seller protection does not apply if I ship to any address other than the one in the payment. So keep that in mind. Where it is going depends on price so if say you want them both it would be different than sending both to your friend or two separate addresses. I need that info before I can calculate shipping. I ship to Canada Priority mail which runs $12.95 as I recall. That would make it $43 to ship out. Most have been paying $45 for some reason. I think they like rounding it up. The USA based ones I've been eating the shipping @ $30 shipped out.

STR

Hi I've just sent payment via paypal transaction ID # 2SA94691GX792201K) for 75.00 USD. I'd like one shipped to me and one shipped to my brother, I put the addresses in the paypal comments section. Thank you so much!
dk2

Hi STR,

Details:

Thanks again!

Hi I've just sent payment via paypal transaction ID # 2SA94691GX792201K) for 75.00 USD. I'd like one shipped to me and one shipped to my brother, I put the addresses in the paypal comments section. Thank you so much!
dk2

Done and done. They are packed to go out first thing Tuesday morn. Thanks :thumbup:
STR

Back