Model Request Thread!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Even though we don't do the dibs lists anymore, I wanted a place where everyone could chime in on what models they're looking to get. So if there is a knife model, or several models you like to get your hands on, post about it here. Right now, we're just making whatever we want, and we're getting a lot of emails from people saying, "aww man, I was really hoping there would be a ---------- in this batch."

Post about it here! We're here to make knives for you guys and we want you to get what you want. We like suggestions. Let us know what you want!

I don't have any requests for modifications, other than an unlimited supply of money so I can buy several more of these blades!!! Seriously though, I have to tell you, Fletcher Knives are one of the best knives out there. The blades are meticulous in design and very functional!!! You can put these knives through hell and back; they will perform time and time again without fail!! Dylan and his team take their time to craft some best blades out there, all by hand, and not by machine. I have had the pleasure of visiting the facility, and I have to tell you, it was very interesting to see how a true craftsman designs and builds the perfect blade!!! I would recommend a Fletcher Knife to anyone who is looking for a very dependable blade, for any situation!! Keep up the good work guys!!!

I would love to see a Dylan Chopper. BIG, heavy, tapered tang, so very blade heavy, a total chopping beast! Something like a Hatchula on steroids! As a matter of fact, if you want to make a prototype, just make it, box it up and email me a bill! :)

Dylan, have I ever told you how much I love my Hatchula?

-Will

I would love to see a Dylan Chopper. BIG, heavy, tapered tang, so very blade heavy, a total chopping beast! Something like a Hatchula on steroids! As a matter of fact, if you want to make a prototype, just make it, box it up and email me a bill! :)

Dylan, have I ever told you how much I love my Hatchula?

-Will

I heard whispers of a large-ish Fletcher knife being drawn up that looks pretty wicked, should be a hell of a chopper :)

The Bamf is a great beast of a chopper. I destroyed a couple chairs the other day with it.

When I chop my desk in half, I do NOT want it to go "parang" I want it to go "SMASH".

Maybe the Hatchula should be the larval stage of this BAM! :)

Dylan, just in case, you forgot....

BIG, BIG, BIG! The kingkong of choppers..... (with a tapered tang) LMAO

-Will

Dylan, just in case, you forgot....

BIG, BIG, BIG! The kingkong of choppers..... (with a tapered tang) LMAO

-Will

I got it. LOL. I went the absolute opposite end of the scale for the knives I'm posting today though. My bad.

Back