Mokume Begleri beads

WValtakis

Hand engraving & Titanium anodizing
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So I finally got my lathe out of storage and whipped these out. Some copper/nickel/brass mokume I've had laying around for years, with a heavy etch for lots of texture. I melted the ends of the paracord into a counterbore then covered with glowpowder for funsies ;). These things are super addictive, it's all the fun of flipping a Bali without the getting cut when you mess up :)

temporary_72.jpg~original

temporary_73.jpg~original

~Chip

Last edited:
Please don't discuss sales outside of the exchange or PMs/email.
~Chip

Last edited:
Got tired of replacing the Paracord when it got fuzzy, so I turned some titanium bead posts with tritium grooves;)

Titanium chain with stainless bearing swivels:D

~Chip

Last edited:
Thanks, they're very entertaining when you're bored and have some time to kill. Miss and whack yourself in the knuckle and you feel it though;)

~Chip

So I finally got my lathe out of storage and whipped these out. Some copper/nickel/brass mokume I've had laying around for years, with a heavy etch for lots of texture. I melted the ends of the paracord into a counterbore then covered with glowpowder for funsies ;). These things are super addictive, it's all the fun of flipping a Bali without the getting cut when you mess up :)

temporary_72.jpg

temporary_73.jpg

~Chip
Do you have any pictures?

I'm a victim of the Photobucket fiasco... I'll try to get the originals going again,but here's the current version with Ti beadposts and Tritium.

Screenshot_20170805-113027.png Screenshot_20170805-113031.png

~Chip

I don't understand these things. They're like fidget spinners, but they take skill, and they can snag/break easier. At least spinners are silly AND idiot proof :D

Back