• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Monkey Fists

u812

Gold Member
NOTE. Fixed photobucket pics. Sorry I have lost many of my pics of these.
Monkey Fist key chains
The steel ball bearings are 1 inch wrapped with 5 twists of 550 paracord meaning that there are 5 lines of paracord side by side to cover the bearing the wrap is done with one piece of cord that is 8 to 9 ft long and come with a bead on the loop.For an extra 3.00 per fist I can add a top drilled skull and for an extra 5.00 I can add a top drilled skull with green glow powder eyes.
I can do the top knots in any color you like in either a cobra or cobra twist knot.
15.00 each shipped.
International shipping will be 15.00 per order.
VDwFgWh.jpg

Colors in stock are

Glow in Dark add 2.00
Orange Camo
Golden Rod
Maroon
Neon Pink
navy blue
royal blue
Bright Red,much brighter than in pic below.
Silver
Olive Drab
Woodland camo
Digital Multi camo
ACU camo
Desert camo
Orange
Toxic green
Black
Coyote brown
Desert Tan
Hunter green
Green,plain med green
Bright yellow
Brown
Gray
Rose pink
Desert Sand

Two tone colors.I can do any two colors in two tone .These are harder to tie so I am offering them at 17.00 each shipped.Here's a pic of a few different color schemes.
99rjEhD.jpg

Glow
XNde7kT.jpg

Here's updated pics of the colors of cord.
I took the pics outside in day light and look to be showing true colors on my screen.
LWo1gD3.jpg

oy2btSr.jpg

cant seem to leave feedback so I will leave it here.
Very well made. Tightly woven. Just big enough to give an attacker a headache but not so big as to be bulky. Makes it easy to get my knife out of my pocket. Highly recommend .

Back