• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More Infi and Kin for sale

rega25

Gold Member
A few for sale. All knives are new/unused. All knives are new and unused.
Prices include Insured CONUS only for the moment. Postal Money order or if Paypal is used please add 4%.
Please know your local laws before buying. Cash is king but I will entertain trade offers. Please PM me with any questions.

Battle Sharks in Infi Steel, Corrugated Bevel Technology perfect for stripping projects. Closest thing to a Battle Pappy at the moment. Gray with Green and black g-10 (SOLD)
Sage on Tan and Black G-10. $559

One of a kind PBF set. I am not the original owner. As far as I know the name of the craftsman is unknown but every one I have talked to said the work is superb. The cost of materials and labor in the mid 2000's is estimated at $1000 for the handles so who knows what it would cost in 2017 for the same quality. I'm guessing $1600 range. Black silk and dyed blue rayskin. Very tightly wrapped. Sold as a set only. $2999

2007 Special Edition Fusion Battle Mistress. These rarely pop up. Complete your set! Black and green G-10 with a DCBB blade. The edge almost has a mirror polish, they knocked it out of the park on this one. $1299

Killa Zilla with stabilized/mosaic pin handles. I think this is burl but I may be wrong. Zero Convex edge. $1299

NMFSH LE with no longer available black paper micarta and blended convex edge. $849

Grail Tuxedo Fusion Battle Mistress FBM with Black paper handles and blue liners!! .28" thick. Not many of these in minty condition left. The only black paper one I've seen unless i missed some for sale on here. Blended Convex edge $1299

WTF Battle Grades, Green and sage or Maroon and Gray. $ 499

Steel Heart Ergos Sage with tan/black g10 or black on black micarta. $469 ($449 for the

Mountainmandu Brown micarta with camo blade. $339

3) BG FSH .312" thick Sage with green canvas. $389

4) BG FSH 3/16" Tanker gray with maroon canvas. $349

2) Nmfbm snakeskin, rumored to be last of machine snake handles on this run. 12 of 13. $1999

Nmfsh fatty green blade with green and black g10. Approx .37"!!!!! $849

interested in the 2007 SE FBM,please show me more details about it,ruckizha@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.

Hi there, it the TTKZ still available? I'm interested in buying. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back