• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Most of my FB up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could keep all of these, but realistically speaking, I have no idea when I'll rotate them in, so I'd rather sell them all and buy one custom FB.

It's overcast here in San Diego today, so forgive the pics.

No trades, US, and Paypal only please.

BRKT City Knife in Macassar Ebony and S35VN, w/ sheath, in box. Carried very seldomly, looks brand new. SOLD to JordonC2

Becker BK17. With sheath, both sets of stock scales, no box. Etched, stripped, convexed, straightened clip, zero-use. Paid a hefty premium on this because they're no longer available. SOLD to kvsoze

ESEE Candiru. With sheath and orange G10 scales, no box. Carried, sharpened the kids' pencils, stropped. SOLD to Andy87

IMG_5696_zpszkwitrcm.jpg

IMG_5701_zpsjcjmw6no.jpg

IMG_5703_zpsflrcp6qi.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, would it be possible to see more pictures of the drop point? Especially in regards to the bolster? You can email them to

Thank you!

Last edited:
Jordon, Haven't received anything. Email is:
******** at gmail

Last edited:
I'll take the BRKT City Knife in Macassar Ebony and S35VN, w/ sheath, in box. Carried very seldomly, looks brand new. $160
email me PayPal info for payment.

I'll take the BRKT City Knife in Macassar Ebony and S35VN, w/ sheath, in box. Carried very seldomly, looks brand new. $160
email me PayPal info for payment.

Payment received...I'll send you a tracking number tomorrow after I drop it off at the PO. Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow you have an amazing collection here, I can't believe they're not gone yet. I would love to make an offer on the BRK collection however I'm waiting on not 1, not 2 but 3 full customs (Charlie Mike, Gollik and agarino80) so my knife funds are cut very thin ATM.

GLWS
C_K

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back