Move on and stop dwelling on the past

Looks like the Strider guys and groupies just got their weiners slapped!!!!

Too bad, I just started to really like all the pictures I saw of the SnG.

Hopefully everyone kisses and makes up so we can talk about important issues like SnG 3 and the anticipated pics.

I don't think they’ll be any making up this time. The only new Striders you’re going to see Mr.Devil are the ones in Blade Magazine.

Yeah I wish to continue to see the wonderful Strider pictures/discussions here...

I don't doubt hand-shakes will resolve misunderstanding.

I've been browsing Bladeforums for a little over 2 years. If it wasn't for the Strider forums here, I probably wouldn't know about their knives. But I've seen Spark and the Strider guys tangle in the past. I think this is an uneasy relationship they have at best and it'd probably be best for them to part company.

Holy crap, i was gone for a day or 2 and came back to all this.

First, PLEASE leave this forum up, i enjoy it a lot, had it not been for this forum here at BF, i never would have ended up becoming a Strider convert, never would have bought 4 Strider folders with more, hopefully to come, USN may be a good place, but its definitely not the place new knife nuts, or casual knife nuts go to. BF gives Strider far more exposure and keeps them in the relative mainstream, and in turn, keeps demand for Strider knives high. Dont let one troll ruin this for those of us who really like it here. Like others have said, we're all adults, if the occasional troll rears its head, so what? We make fun of him and when we're done, ignore him and he goes away. It would be horrible if Swensen succeeded in his goals of hurting Strider's business, which i feel surely will be the case if Strider has no presence on BF.

Just my opinion, but i really hope this forum stays right here. And the last thing i want is Swensen to derive any further satisfaction from his trolling which he surely will if he succeeds in getting Strider off BF.

BFC does not care who stays and who goes. Yup, problem solving at it's best :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rather than attack the trolls, they attack their contributors. Go figure.......................................

If you see a troll send me an email with a link to the thread. Just copy the url from the address window in your browser.

"Looks like the Strider guys and groupies just got their weiners slapped!!!! "

Why don't you kiss our collective ass’s moron!

Back