My Complete Collection! Can you beat it?! Post yours!

WOW JayGoliath very very very nice choices on knives I can see you thought those out! Hey whats the pistol you have on the far right the all black one.

Ok, first ever post, total noob. I have to ask PS-RagE, what is that wharncliff style knife second row center. Just get a *special* feeling from that, and even when i zoom, I can't quite make out the name.

Ok, first ever post, total noob. I have to ask PS-RagE, what is that wharncliff style knife second row center. Just get a *special* feeling from that, and even when i zoom, I can't quite make out the name.

Hmmm, second row center left to right are: Randy Doucette's "Jekel", Emerson Knives "Commander" and Warren Osborne's "Top Lock".

WP_Doucette_Jeckel.jpg

WP_Emerson_Recupero.jpg

WP_Osborne_Top_Lock.jpg

Those are some wicked collections guys. I just recently got hooked on knives... sorta merged from shootin irons to knives.

QV9B75S.jpg

Hello everyone! After an abundance of lurking around and looking at everyone's shiny shootin and cuttin instruments I figured it's about time I make my own account and get involved. It's a bit gun heavy...(due to the fact that I recently just got into knives). But heck I figure knife people like you all don't mind seeing a few extra guns in the mix.
image_zpsa46daf80.jpg
image_zpsd1386d08.jpg

Dude, I dig your sh*t and this line made me smile... I think your gear is really well thought out and I dig how everything has its specific purpose. A cool tac shottie like yours is something I dream about! Kudos!

Thanks for viewing this is my family and I love them!!!

That Doucette is mind-blowing, as is the Osborne. I'm curious about the Commander, it didn't come from Emerson like that did it? Looks like a pimp job...

Hmmm, second row center left to right are: Randy Doucette's "Jekel", Emerson Knives "Commander" and Warren Osborne's "Top Lock".

WP_Doucette_Jeckel.jpg

WP_Emerson_Recupero.jpg

WP_Osborne_Top_Lock.jpg

Back