My evolving collection

Ive always liked knives. Lately Ive been buying them like crazy. Thanks for looking. Sorry about hot linking got it all fixed up.
425.jpg

422.jpg

426.jpg

429.jpg

430.jpg

428.jpg

Last edited:
I'm both very impressed and jealous of your collection, You have great taste, cant wait to see more updates! :D

Get a GRIP man!! :D
wow!!
Who made the skeleton Tanto please?
rolf

As for the grip I never liked the all zytel handles, I would really like to try out something with an axis lock though...
That is a Snody TCB, In the little kydex sheath I made, it dissapears in your pocket, really wish mike would makes something like this but comfortable to hold.

Very nice collection
Thank you sir.

O and there more , Just got a nasty sebenza and a zwear SnG

Last edited:
Beautiful collection, man, you have some spectacular pieces; you've got modern and traditional, high end collectors and good value users. Still, I gotta ask, the sawback fantasy knife in the first couple pics: youthful indiscretion best forgotten or still a guilty pleasure?

Looks like you are moving more towards higher quality, which is good. I ended up selling off my "nice" knives and concentrated on fewer, but "really nice" ones. And I'm not done. Hope you aren't, either. It is a journey.

Beautiful collection, man, you have some spectacular pieces; you've got modern and traditional, high end collectors and good value users. Still, I gotta ask, the sawback fantasy knife in the first couple pics: youthful indiscretion best forgotten or still a guilty pleasure?

I'll take A.youthful indiscretion best forgotten. I picked that one up at stormville flea market for $20 when I was 16. I just cant get rid of it.

Gettin more? :D
Nothing incoming, just waiting till I see a 560cbcf, or a small strider fixed blade, at a price I just can't pass up. O yeah and I just got a hook up to get the XM leo price.

Looks like you are moving more towards higher quality, which is good. I ended up selling off my "nice" knives and concentrated on fewer, but "really nice" ones. And I'm not done. Hope you aren't, either. It is a journey.
Yes its true I can see that happening now, I'm already thinning the heard so to speak.

Wow that sebenza is sick!
I know right, Thanks.

Last edited:
Back