My experience with warranty service

I Tried to change the title but I cannot figure it out. I clicked edit but only the body of the showed up. How do you get to the title ? As soon as I get some help with that I will change the title.
You edited that Sheppardcc title just fine. Might be time to stop and think before you post. Mistakes are only mistakes if you learn from them.

Im glad it all worked out and everyones whole and happy. And glad you stepped up and admitted you may have rushed to judgement and were willing to change the title so it reflected the post and solution better.

We all make mistakes but its when we can admit it and step past it to make it right that kinda speaks to who we are. So glad to see it. Hope you love the new knife.

You edited that Sheppardcc title just fine. Might be time to stop and think before you post. Mistakes are only mistakes if you learn from them.
If you must know I suffer from short term memory loss due to strong medications that I take. This info is really none of your business but maybe it will teach you to keep your trap shut and think first before you open it.
I would like to know what was the big deal in asking the question. Did it offend or bother you in any way that you had no choice but to make sarcastic remarks. Did it make you feel better. that you did, your proud
of yourself. Go find someone to give you a pat on the back. why don't you go over to whine and cheese and hank out with your obnoxious friends.

Mistakes are only mistakes if you learn from them hmm I think i saw that somewhere.

Last edited:
Back