SebbieClassic21opencopy.jpg

SebbieSmallDogPawsopencopy.jpg

ScottCookOwyheecopy.jpg

ScottSawbyCombatUtilityOpencopy.jpg

KevinWilkinsAvalon3copy-1.jpg

AnsoRebelopenside2copy-1.jpg

Last edited:
Gaw! How come you have all the cool knives? !!! Great knives and pics!:thumbup:

Pretty nice -- for a girl! Seriously, you have alot of drool-inducing knives there. I am green with envy.

I especially like the two Terzoulas. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nice collection, im seeing a couple of blades I really like in there :thumbup:

That's an awesome collection. Thanks for taking the time to photograph them all and share them.

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my pix. Thank you also for the compliments.

In an earlier post you mentioned a ''pocket fixed blade"., Would that be the Charles May you have pictured?

In an earlier post you mentioned a ''pocket fixed blade"., Would that be the Charles May you have pictured?
There is the Charles May Fireant & Gene Ingram Pocket Hippo. Those are my pocket fixed blades. Also, the Tom Krein TK-2 also makes an awesome pocket fixed blade.

That IS most of my knives. I have a few that I haven't taken pix of. I didn't post the pix of my Ranger RD 6 & 4, or my CRK Shadow IV. I am not happy with the pix. And frankly the pix of my Shadow IV just shows the PiterM. sheath that he made for me. I also have a couple little Wilkins' knives that I either do not have pix of, or I am not happy with the picture. I do appreciate everyone taking the time to look at my pix, and for taking the time to write compliments.

I'm curious about your pocket fixed blades. Do you carry them often? How do they feel in the pocket? How do people react when you pull out a fixed blade? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm really warming up to the idea of carrying one.

Back