My knives.

Here are a couple of pix from Peter Carey of my Special Rubicon. I will take my own, when it arrives.
CareyRubicon.jpg

CareyRubiconclosed.jpg

CareyRubiconbackspacer.jpg

My small blue Lahar was waiting for me when I came home from the GTG. WOW, what a great knife. I KNOW this is considered a Mid-Tech, but it feels like a custom. Enough chatting, I will let the pix do the talking. (I took these on the back of my truck, which is NOT my usual picture taking spot. I am not sure if I am happy with them or not.)
PICT0835JPG.jpg

PICT0836JPG.jpg

PICT0839JPG.jpg

PICT0840JPG.jpg

PICT0841JPG.jpg

PICT0842JPG.jpg

PICT0843JPG.jpg

Wow, TKC, that Lahar looks like an amazing knife. To me, someone who is just starting to get into knives, your collection is an inspiration. I especially like your Tree Frog knife. Thanks for putting your pics up :).

Thank you kindly lachy. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my knives.

I've been looking at this thread since you started it and just realized I've never commented on your collection. Very nice! Thanks for sharing it with us and I can't wait to see more!

Thank you kindly welton for taking the time to look and to comment. I REALLY appreciate that!!

No, I have nothing coming in. I have been unemployed for a little over year. The last few knives that arrived, I sold a knife to get them. They were orders.

Thank you for taking the time gundude73 to look at my knives, as well as comment.

:thumbup:Beautiful Knives Suz!!

I especially like that Peter Carey Rubicon.Is that mokume with carbon fiber,or some different type of damascus?Brilliant work right there!Congrats!

Back