My knives.

DogPawsPTCCG-10sideopen.jpg

DogPawsPT-Pawsside.jpg

DogPawsclosedpawsside-1.jpg

DogPawsPTCCsideshotclosed.jpg

Hey Paul!! Thanks for taking the time to look through my knives. I hope you are well.

I have been on DB's list for 5 years, and it was seriously WORTH the wait!!! I wanted a Torrent, with a 3 inch bladed flipper, with his torched finish and Lost Souls back spacer. It arrived yesterday!! OMG! This is one amazing knife. It flips like a dream, I love the texturing on the lock bar, it gives my thumb a better purchase for unlocking the knife. I also think the torched finished is so gorgeous!! And the Lost Souls back spacer IS superb! This is a wickedly sharp knife too. The clip is fantastic; as the knife stays put, until I wish to take it out. I have had problems with several custom knives coming out of my pocket, or rising up in my pocket. What can I say? I LOVE this knife. DB's attention to detail is phenomenal!!

I was way too tired to take pix yesterday, plus, it was raining. It is raining today too. The one picture I have is from DB Fraley. Thanks for looking!! And frankly, no pictures could EVER do this knife justice!!

tor30fl06.jpg

Back