My new AA3

Well,

I just got my new ArchAngel 3...wow...too awsome, I have an associate, SB3, and an adjustable static cord sheath, all with antique rigger coat. Handle is gray ray skin with cherry blossom silver menuki with an antiqued black over wrap, Jmaes did an incredible job...have pis but no clue how to post...can any one post it for me if I e-mail it???

Thanks,

-Rob

I sized the image so it wouldn't take forever to load. I'm only using a 56k.

Helluva nice knife!

fc70acc8.jpg

I have an weapon containment atache coming, even though they are discontinued James got enough intrest to do a small run...

I just can't say enough good things about James and his work, what a great guy, I was just too sorry I had to pass on a custom 1/4 kwaiken that he had, but this little guy was not cheap, but I figure by the time my name it the next in line on the custom list I can afford a real JSP or I will be dead!

Voodoo child thanks for the help, if anyone is even wavering on if you should call james or not you need to, right now, you will not regret it!

-Rob

rfleming
Nice blade! James does nice work and excellent customer service. I have one of the weapon attaches. I can tell you that they are top quality and can hold alot of equipment. I can put a Sig P220 in the hidden middle compartment for quick acquisition along with a thin dagger. These are a great value. Something like this would easily cost over $100 from any other company. These bags hold alot of items. I take mine when going on company business to hold my office equip. If you are a martial artist I highly recommend getting all his stickbags. These hold alot of equipment and are the best. All of James products are well thought out and great. Take care.

That is a beautiful knife!

The grip looks remarkably secure - rayskin and cord wraps are secure on knives with straight handles and no guards, so this ArchAngel really looks secure in the hand. Nice flare and the built-in guard are great.

What type of grind is on the blade? What steel is used?

Boink,

Blade is A2 Tolls steel with a satin finish, grind is a zero edge, no secondary grind, grind starts at 3/4 of the way down and goes to the edge, I am not sure of the angle but it is wicked sharp, in fact it is the sharpest knife I own, but is definatley for squishy things not utility. The handle has a nice feel thanks to the silver menuki...they provide a palm swell effect and the antiquing on the cord over wrap has a very grippy feel, over all I wouldn't change anything.

CPK,

Thanks for the info on the WCA...this bad boy and and my snuby will fit nicley in it I am sure, and throw in my v-gar for kicks!!!

I have to say I also love the eq-bags on my shoulder and spinal rigs!

-Rob

Back