my platinum stsatus shows plus gold...

pacpal57

Gold Member
Hi all... my account is a platinum.. it shows as gold, and platinum.. Is this correct?.. when I go to upgrades it shows platinum is an option.... but im platinum paid... thanks for any input ... not a huge problem, just checking if all is correct...

Prorated & downgraded your subscription

Hi. No no. I'm sorry. I wanted platinum status. I'm sorry for the confusion. Great job on this and I'm sorry for the confusion. Should show platinum. Thanks in advance! Bob

I prorated your gold onto your platinum

Ahhhhhhh. Ok. I'm getting old. Thanks so much and I really love the new software. Great job!

Ahhhhhhh. Ok. I'm getting old. Thanks so much and I really love the new software. Great job!

^ Now how about doing us all a big favor, Bob; by loading up an avatar picture of your massive automatic knife collection! :)

Lol!!! Not so massive, but a great idea. Where does one post such?

Lol!!! Not so massive, but a great idea. Where does one post such?

Probably in the automatic knives discussion subforum, it wouldn't be fully appreciated or fit in with the content of Tech Support.

Hi. Thanks! Didn't mean to put it on the tech forum. Just wanted him to see the avatar he asked about why I didn't put one up. No worries, and thanks!! I'll post pics if I see any interest. Appreciate the response.

Back