My Spyderco Mods

I use a 1/8" carbide burr on a drill press to make those cuts.
It will cut Ti, too.
But, the slots for a wire clip are waaay different in the way they have to be cut.
Still thinking about it, as I have held off on rescaling some Spydies due to that wire clip.
If I can come up with something, I'll let you know.

Awesome, I will share pictures if a Chokwe w/wire clip is in my future!

Robotech,
I just dropped off my Chokwe at the machine shop along with my Sage 2 to have him mill the detail to accept a wire clip. He said the Ti would not be a problem for him. This is where I have work done for my job, so it might be a while before he gets to my personal job, but I will start a new thread with pictures when it gets back. BTW, if you want to pick up another Chokwe on the cheap, check out Knifecenter.com, $125 right now because Spyderco is discontinuing it for next year. Bunch of other models on the cheap as well.

Yes, all were white FRN to start.
VERY hard to find these days, as the white FRN has been loooong discontinued.
Actually sold these to a guy in Czechoslovakia earlier this year.

I Actually it is just Slovakia ( 20 years ago it was Czechoslovakia but we separated our two countries ) and thank you I'm really happy to have this in my spyderco collection I love your work and since our countries share the same flag colors it was a must have. Looking forward to see more of your work.

Back