Photos My unique proprietary knife etching technique *Knife Art Gallery* ...so far

Should I begin to do this kind of "knife art" on a request list of your personal orders?

• Total voters
After a couple years of trial and error, I developed a proprietary etching technique for achieving the pictures and videos you see below. I will post all these projects in chronological order.... from the earliest to most recent. The last knife I did was the Schrade SCHF10 (Molon Labe Fixed Blade) It is the most time Ive put into a knife to see how symmetrical and precise I could be with the line work on both sides. I know I can do much much better and frankly these were just practice knives. I plan to start doing high end and custom knives very soon.

After receiving your emails I began to seriously consider investing time to provide a service which would have me fulfill your custom knife design ideas. You would select a knife, send me a detailed sketch and description of what the design is and any particular theme or elements you'd like to incorporate into it.

Also these pictures you see below are not all my projects and attempts (for there are far too many) they simply represent milestones in the gradual development of my proprietary technique.

*Vote to let me know what you think* Thanks

Last edited:
32560170516_df71059e00_n.jpg

This is the knife i am most proud of so far, though I know I can be much more precise and elaborate.
32688810151_7888802bd9_n.jpg

The finished work is absolutely amazing to hold in your hands look at it in different angles of light.. videos and pictures really don't do it justice. Though it is a Schrade which isn't any high end knife, one cannot deny it is a beautiful blade.

Back