My wife asked for a pocket knife

After 24+ years of marriage, I thought I could not be surprised by my wife. The other day, she asked me to help her find a good folder for her purse. She has never before expressed an interest.
I let her handle a couple of boxes of folders from the safe, and she chose a Mini Grip. She liked the size, the lock mechanism, and the little nylon pouch that comes with the knife. lol She insisted in paying for it herself.
So far, she has been carrying it daily in one of her designer purses. She is impressed with how well it does every day tasks for her.

My wife carries the mini pink sheeps foot with the opening hole. After playing with some of my knives one day, she decided that she wanted a knife for her. We went to GP Knives and found her pink butterfly. She now has a dragonfly 2 that she takes to work and a paramilitary 2 that is traded out with the mini grip. I'll give her credit, she has a knife most of the time. I think it's a unique bonding thing to know you both have paramilitaries or such in pocket. That is rather rare around here. I have the blurple s110vand her is the pink para. We also both drive 2016 Fiesta ST's. Mines black and hers is blue.

Yea.....my wife is expensive taste in gear and I can't say no because of all the knives, suppressors, SBRs, gun, etc. she let's me buy. So she recently started appreciating knives so her official weapon collection now consist of:

Kriss Sphinx 9mm
AR15
Marfionne Mini Matrix
Benchmade Anthem (This is waiting for me at the local shop....I have one I picked up Sunday and she decided she liked it so I have to get her one since I configure all my knives to left hand setups)

She almost stabbed me the other day, came into the office and grabbed as assist out of my hand and didn't realize it was an assist and it popped out and flew out of her hand and almost into my leg.:eek:

My wife literally tried to steal my 485-171 the other day. :rolleyes:

Back