N A S K finalized

d2e65206491ad2efa25fc8340b38b736_ha-ha-ha-clipart-ha-ha-ha-clipart_276-162.gif I thought I would call and verify I Had won a Shiv, and this is all I heard

I'm having serious non-buyers remorse on this NASK. I saw the pre-order open and I hesitated.. I'm very upset with myself. I hope I can get one on a Friday sale..

I usually don't get toworked up about new models coming out but this is one I'm truly exicted about. Now that the first 30 are at hear treat has me even more antsy in anticipation. Being around 25-26 in line makes me feel all giddy but I'm not sure if half the first 30 will go to a Friday say so I may have to wait for the second go around. Or try my hand and score another on the Friday sale

I usually don't get toworked up about new models coming out but this is one I'm truly exicted about. Now that the first 30 are at hear treat has me even more antsy in anticipation. Being around 25-26 in line makes me feel all giddy but I'm not sure if half the first 30 will go to a Friday say so I may have to wait for the second go around. Or try my hand and score another on the Friday sale

The impression which I have gotten from Nathan's preorder OP is that about 1/2 of the ready units will go toward the preorders and the rest toward the upcoming Fridays sales as those units get ready. He did in fact caution that some folks on the preorder list will still be waiting for their turn on that list to be fulfilled while seeing that some NASKs will be on the sales block proper to the preorder fulfillments. My guess is that out of the first 30, about 10-15 will probably go toward the upcoming Fridays sales while the rest go to the first dozen or so preorder clients.

My guess is that 10-15 of the first batch will go toward a Friday's sale. IIRC, Nathan had stated (to Man of Steel) in a recent post that there were 30 NASKs currently in the HT process and that the first dozen or so preorder buyers would be golden from that first batch.

I just counted and I'm #40

Oh well at least I don't have to try and fail to get one on Fridays

I'm having serious non-buyers remorse on this NASK. I saw the pre-order open and I hesitated.. I'm very upset with myself. I hope I can get one on a Friday sale..[/QUOT

I was working that weekend and just missed it somehow. But faith and patience will be rewarded. Hang in there and you will get one

Haven't even got the Field Knife yet. Heck, I just discovered that one a few days ago.

And Now I read, there is a Heavy Duty Field Knife comming out.

This is going to be a bad place!

Hey your inbox is full..

Back