N A S K finalized

Not going to lie, seeing the Gray Zombie LC with the tiny swedge? Makes me wish the N.A.S.K,fluffer,HDFK had one.........:D

Not going to lie, seeing the Gray Zombie LC with the tiny swedge? Makes me wish the N.A.S.K,fluffer,HDFK had one.........:D
That swedge is sexy. no doubt about it. I used to be opposed to them. But there is a lot of people that love the look. And I do more and more.

Are there any sighting's of a finished HDFK in the Wild?:eek:;)

Nathan seems to be keeping the finalized version very close to his vest. I think that the debut will be on the sales thread on 9/01 which will be a great bonus to start the month of September.

As for any finalized version of the preorders in the wild, I can tell you that as # 5 bidder I have not received any shipping notification yet and do to expect one till after this Friday and into the 1st week of Sept at the earliest.

This is the NASK finalized. These are the prototypes and setup pieces for the first run. The final design gets the flats milled, is made in Delta 3V and has a maker's mark, but these prototypes illustrate the final design.

vC2Mv7C.jpg

oQys7VI.jpg

6J2Nkzh.jpg

FbUiMm7.jpg

22CavN6.jpg

8UVtyht.jpg

9sosZrL.jpg

nspM7T0.jpg

gcRM6mZ.jpg

L9S0RUm.jpg

YMjtmd8.jpg

7ZWCQYR.jpg

UlFXhsI.jpg

Yes sir, absolutely beautiful piece! Congrats Nathan on producing what appears to be another "Great Knife":thumbsup:;)

I've gotta tell you that those optimized D2s with the bark look very tempting but with 2 x on preorder already for the D3V, I would feel extremely greedy to claim one more for myself. Of course I'll partake in this upcoming sale and get into that mad dogfight which it'll be, but my objective will be to try to buy and then to distribute some CPK love around to other CPK brethren of my choosing, if I should win ;)

Back