Native 5 S90V Fluted Carbon Fiber

Bg89P8S.jpg

Thanks for the great image. For some reason, I thought there was a bit of contouring to these scales, separate from the chamfering along the edges. Looks like these are slabs? If so, how does it feel compared to either the LW or the g10? Besides the weight, can you feel the difference?

For some reason, I thought there was a bit of contouring to these scales, separate from the chamfering along the edges.
Scale are countered the same way like on Ti Fluted Native5. It feels great in my hand. Like Ti Fluted, bet very light.

I'm carrying one. I know I'm biased, but I believe this is one of the best quality production lock-backs on the market today.

sal

I agree. This along with the larger LionSteel TM1 CF which is made from a one-piece integral chunk of CF also with no supporting liners.

Reactions: Mo2
Wow. This knife turned out great! I certainly want one but I would prefer a more EDC friendly blade material such as S35VN.

So this knife will be in the Spyderco line-up from now on or is it a Sprint? If this is here to stay, will definitely be picking one up sooner than later.

Wow. This knife turned out great! I certainly want one but I would prefer a more EDC friendly blade material such as S35VN.
The Standard Native is S35V. If the CF is what you want you could get custom CF scales for a S35V Native.

BladeHQ, KnifeCenter and GP Knives all now have the Native5 CPM-S90V Fluted Carbon Fiber for $215.97 instead of $251.97.

my favorite pharmacy did it. These guys are the best. More dealers are coming to common sense. Just wondering, if they refund money to people, who paid $252?

Reactions: Mo2
my favorite pharmacy did it. These guys are the best. More dealers are coming to common sense. Just wondering, if they refund money to people, who paid $252?

Yes, Knifecenter refunded me the price difference since Spyderco dropped their MAP pricing

Yes, Knifecenter refunded me the price difference
Great. Good to hear
since Spyderco dropped their MAP pricing

Spyderco never dropped MAP. It always was $215. For unknown reason most of the dealers decided to do 30% off this time. Until NGK went 40%. This changed their pricing as well. It is very nice that they started to refund money.
We should thank NGK

I spoke with Spyderco regarding this matter. They admitted to mistakenly providing the wrong MAP to dealers. National Knives also dropped to $215.97 immediately after being notified of the correct MAP. Rob at National Knives deserves a thanks for looking out for his customers. Thank you to Spyderco as well for notifying the dealers.

"Dear Valued Customer,

We wanted to let you know we've issued a refund of $36.00 for Order Number 1024943. You should expect your refund within 3-5 business days. Refunds to non-US issued credit cards may take up to 10 business days. Spyderco has dropped the MAP price of the SP41CFFP5 to $215.97 and we have issued a refund to your card. Thank you for your order!"

-From KW

I spoke with Spyderco regarding this matter. They admitted to mistakenly providing the wrong MAP to dealers. National Knives also dropped to $215.97 immediately after being notified of the correct MAP.
Interesting, I heard little different. So communication issue. It great that it is resolved and we can enjoy our Natives at better cost.

This may be nitpicking but I wished they finished the inside of the spine, it looks a bit crudely finished with rough machining marks, especially for the price of this knife.

Back