Natrix vs matrix the 0777 quagmire

This has the jasmine and honeysuckle aroma of Thomas W about it. Hilarious. I actually like and appreciate his attitude and aggressive defense of his products. I wouldn't want to be on the other side when he puts on his "kiss my a**" britches.

Last edited:
I've never had much respect for AM, but that he couldn't come up with something whitty now makes me question his intelligence in addition to his ethics. Typically it takes intelligence to reach his level of sleeze. Somehow he makes being that level of tool totally effortless. Let's all take a moment for a slow clap for such a man!

I love my M390 ZT0777, but I might get a Natrix because it's absolutely hilarious.

Kudos to Kai. I will buy a Natrix as well, just because, even though I have a 0777 myself. I think I might get one of those Chinese rip off Halo's that are reported to be pretty well made replicas just out of dislike for Marifone.

Good thing their gun division went bankrupt. These jokers are not welcome in the shooting industry, and I am surprised they are even tolerated in the blade industry.

Yeah their aug rip off sucked. Ive literally shot hi points with less problems then that gun. Hung up all the time, machining was sharp, and it cost a fortune. Yet they say it blows the aug away in performance and quality. The aug is still around.
Ive never been a fan of microtech. They make some good otf's for sure, but always gave me the impression that they stick their noses in the air and walk on others to stay on higher ground.

Last edited:
Yeah their aug rip off sucked. Ive literally shot hi points with less problems then that gun. Hung up all the time, machining was sharp, and it cost a fortune. Yet they say it blows the aug away in performance and quality. The aug is still around.
Ive never been a fan of microtech. They make some good otf's for sure, but always gave me the impression that they stick their noses in the air and walk on others to stay on higher ground.

They just revealed on IG that they're starting to make suppressors for pistols, so somehow they're trying to claw their way back into the gun industry.

Sure, everyone needs to try SpeedSafe ... once.

It's simply a fact that SpeedSafe is hugely popular, particularly among the folks who tend toward the Kershaw line. I get that most of the BFC crowd aren't big fans of AO knives. That said, the 0770 and the 0566 are a couple of the most popular ZT offerings. Everything isn't for everyone.

Personal preference rules as far as speed safe is concerned. Deference to someone's preference. I'm ambivalent.

Personal preference rules as far as speed safe is concerned. Deference to someone's preference. I'm ambivalent.

Though it's not my favorite, I do not hate SpeedSafe. I do, however, greatly appreciate it when a SpeedSafe knife has a functioning detent hole in the blade so it can be de-assisted if I desire to do so (I hope the Natrix does, 'cause I really want to get one).

Sure, everyone needs to try SpeedSafe ... once.

SpeedSafe is immensely popular with casual knife users and KAI implements AO as well as anyone. I'm not sure why the negativity. I personally prefer to not have an AO knife, but the casual customers, for whom the Natrix is intended, love it and depend on it.

Another failed microtech ripoff hahaha.

Some of my favorite Kershaws are AO.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hmm. I thought Kershaw wanted to be above the drama. Not that I blame them one bit. Just on what I do know MT has it coming. And I'm sure I don't even have the full story. Though I think to really stomp on Tony's balls they need to make that otf that started the whole thing. Plus I really want a ZT otf. I see tony is ripping off the floating carbon insert into the blade.

I'd love to see ZT license the G&G Hawk Deadloc design and really make Marfione mess his britches. Having ZT produce an OTF that's just unquestionably better? He'd have night terrors.

I'd love to see ZT license the G&G Hawk Deadloc design and really make Marfione mess his britches. Having ZT produce an OTF that's just unquestionably better? He'd have night terrors.

Jesus man, that would be the best day of my knife loving life. Imagine a zt deadlock. I can picture it in my head and i want one. Even if it was aluminum or steel. But yeah if zt got the rights to that mech it would be a nail in the coffin for other otf makers. But i bet tony would still rip it off until legal action kicked in. :D

Back