Ndog

Speaking with Danny is a hoot. He has a most colorful eliqeuncy and sure knows his stuff better than most in regaurds to HI products and Khukris in general. A disdistinct gentleman as well as a gifted cutlery pundit I'd like to consider a friend.
Jay

Last edited:
He is something, and he is my Amigo.. Just flat out good people!!!!

Dog is my man, need to go visit him, so we's can hang out in the doghouse with all his steel!

Not to mention stay away from the wife RN's, let them talk their own shop.

Hey my wifes an RN as well, can I come too???

Absolutely! Ndog and Pugs? That's like me going to college and having the best 2 professors in their respective fields, and the wife stays away, I may never want to go back home...lol

I best see if I can find me a RN I reckon. Don't think I'll want to miss this, whatever this is.

Be careful, RN can mean several thinkgs. Certainly not the case with the aforementioned. Just be beware.

I got 32 years invested in the first wife, not gonna change canoes in mid stream.

Perhaps an RN mistress might be an option. Not a safe option but an option none the less.

nDog (aka kamiDog) is a modern day renaissance man.
Why can't my neighbors be more like him?
The legend of nDog continues...

(When I first saw the thread title, I thought that something might have happened to him.:eek: )

I got 32 years invested in the first wife, not gonna change canoes in mid stream.

Perhaps an RN mistress might be an option. Not a safe option but an option none the less.

33 years here, Mistress is never a safe option RN or not!!

We were engaged but NOT living together for near 10 years before that. Insane mother in law don't cha know.

nDog (aka kamiDog) is a modern day renaissance man.
Why can't my neighbors be more like him?
The legend of nDog continues...

(When I first saw the thread title, I thought that something might have happened to him.:eek: )

Ha! Dang me to!!! I just saw this and thought for a sec there i done crossed the road with that chicken! Thanks BB and all my friends. Enjoyed talking to you as well Jay! Sorry ive been kinda out of pocket lately.
Yall know RN also stands for "Registered Nut"! At least that stands true with mine:rolleyes:
I do have to say this is the best forum on the web. Many of you folk I never met but have more trust and friendship in you all than most people I do know. Sure hope we can get a Khonvention together sometime soon and actually meetup.

So Pugs got him an RN too! I didnt know that? Congrats my friend! I have the utmost respect for anyone who can stay married to someone after living through thier NCLEX test and such. I bout bought the farm on that one. Thank god or whatever you pray to theres beer! Id've never made it otherwise:D

I tried to let go of your blade yesterday but it didnt work BB. Ill take a few shots of it tonite and send it back to ya this week tho. Man that thing is perfect. Got to get me a big ol Ganga Ram now:thumbup:

Keep what you got Bawanna! Your to old (over 25) to deal with a nurse. Your young at heart but i hate to see any of my friends having to go through the educating a nurse thang! Thats where I lost all my hair!

Yeah I been thinking if I'm gonna risk a mistress I want a Sugar Momma. Loaded with loot and maybe a handicap accessible Mercedes Sport Coup.

I don't think any of my cyber brides got either, that's why we get along so well I guess.

Ha! Dang me to!!! I just saw this and thought for a sec there i done crossed the road with that chicken! Thanks BB and all my friends. Enjoyed talking to you as well Jay! Sorry ive been kinda out of pocket lately.
Yall know RN also stands for "Registered Nut"! At least that stands true with mine:rolleyes:
I do have to say this is the best forum on the web. Many of you folk I never met but have more trust and friendship in you all than most people I do know. Sure hope we can get a Khonvention together sometime soon and actually meetup.

So Pugs got him an RN too! I didnt know that? Congrats my friend! I have the utmost respect for anyone who can stay married to someone after living through thier NCLEX test and such. I bout bought the farm on that one. Thank god or whatever you pray to theres beer! Id've never made it otherwise:D

I tried to let go of your blade yesterday but it didnt work BB. Ill take a few shots of it tonite and send it back to ya this week tho. Man that thing is perfect. Got to get me a big ol Ganga Ram now:thumbup:

Keep what you got Bawanna! Your to old (over 25) to deal with a nurse. Your young at heart but i hate to see any of my friends having to go through the educating a nurse thang! Thats where I lost all my hair!

Ndog, you speak the truth! I was just like you, I met the wife before she was a RN, I was with her through all the schooling, clinicals, rounds, and those damn tests, NCLEX and the Boards, egads, I'm having nightmares thinking about it all over again. I should've tried to find a RN after the fact, rather than go through hell while she was in school. But like you said, the beer did wonders, and I love my crazy RN wife. I only have 13 years of marriage under my belt, does the 4 years of dating and cohabitating count too?

Cohabitation is sinful. Go chew a bar of ivory soap. (Its the worst, I've chewed them all, some more than once).

I don't know if this applies to mistress's or not, I'll have to break out the good book and read the fine print.

Cohabitation is sinful. Go chew a bar of ivory soap. (Its the worst, I've chewed them all, some more than once).

I don't know if this applies to mistress's or not, I'll have to break out the good book and read the fine print.

I wanted to know if I could live with her, I figured it wasn't quite as bad as poking my eyes out with a red hot poker, and she was able to tolerate me, so we went ahead and got hitched. Been a blessing so far, so, I guess it must not have been too sinful, to incur the wrath of the almighty.

Heck with sinful! I dont know bout yall but I try on my hats before I buy them. Dont have many shoes so that dont really apply to me.

Last edited:
Red Flower is a RN too. She practices as an ARNP but that requires that she keep her RN credentials active also.

Wonder what causes this cluster? Perhaps something about RNs makes their husbands want big knives?

Red Flower is a RN too. She practices as an ARNP but that requires that she keep her RN credentials active also.

Wonder what causes this cluster? Perhaps something about RNs makes their husbands want big knives?

Ha! You might be onto something Howard! Lord help us if they all get together and conspire! Whats an ARNP? ?reg nurse practitioner? Ive not heard that one before.

Back