Ndog

Red Flower is a RN too. She practices as an ARNP but that requires that she keep her RN credentials active also.

Wonder what causes this cluster? Perhaps something about RNs makes their husbands want big knives?

We need them big honker knives to keep them crazy RN wives at a safe distance, but then we keep those big knives in the house or somewhere they know where they are too, so, we may not be that smart :eek:

...Whats an ARNP? ?reg nurse practitioner? ...

Yep.

We need them big honker knives to keep them crazy RN wives at a safe distance, but then we keep those big knives in the house or somewhere they know where they are too, so, we may not be that smart :eek:

Perhaps. Or perhaps a "big honker" is a better way to check out than a dull used scalpel from the OR or a hypo full of who knows what.

:eek:

Red Flower is a RN too. She practices as an ARNP but that requires that she keep her RN credentials active also.

Wonder what causes this cluster? Perhaps something about RNs makes their husbands want big knives?

My wife's not a RN (she's a RD/LD dietitian). I'm the RN....and I like big knives...and small knives...and knives...and swords...and...

Speaking with Danny is a hoot. He has a most colorful eliqeuncy and sure knows his stuff better than most in regaurds to HI products and Khukris in general. A disdistinct gentleman as well as a gifted cutlery pundit I'd like to consider a friend.
Jay

Likewise my friend! You left us way too early. Glad to know someone with such respect for others. You added a bit of soul to my life ill carry forever. I promise ill pass it on to others the best I know how. Still saddened...

ndog

Back