necropost SBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Skookum ( S.B.T. ) MODEL# MK-1, I believe the MK stands for Morsel Kochanski, I also have a John Bradley Finest Camp Knife, and a G.E.K. George,K . from the Cleveland, Ohio area, I have others like the Cold Steel Sisu, believe it or not the Sisu is the most expensive, but getting back to the S.B.T. Rod Garcia is a perfections and his knife shows it, but most of the custom knife makers are, that's why the price, my S.B.T
in the 3V steel wasn't that much more compare for what other manufactures charge, but what a beaut.

Man my spell check drives me crazy, very short drive by the way grrrrrrrrrr, its Mors Kochanski not Morsel.

One important factor I didn't mention, the up sweep design taken from a Moral knife, with a scamdi grind is perhaps one of the best designs for wood processing, from making snowsdoes to canoe paddles to making wood needles and traps, i like it better than the spears shape design for wood work.

Mine came on 12-31-12, but the mailman put the packages in another place where I couldn't see them, when my guest came over, they brought in the packages, I also got my Brave 2 and two leather straps and 3 compounds, what a way to start your year. Happy and Healthy, Prosperous, New Year, Forum Friends.

That's an awesome start of a year brother. I just picked up a Busse Basic 11, and between that as my chopper, the Skookum on my belt, and my RAT Izula II piggyback on my Busse I'm gonna have a good year camping. Should be covered with all my bases there.

I'm still on the fence if I like my Skookum more then my Spyderco Bushcrafter, but my Skookum is in A2 and keeps a bit better of an edge.

Tell us your first impressions of the knife and what options you chose.

I got mine a few week's ago, and I still can't put it down, mine is the two hole natural micarta, and I had Mr. Rod Garcia make mine in the 3V steel. Man its TiT's !

I got my Skookum 12-31-2012, its natural micarta, 3V steel, holds a great edge, I love it.

paul'ie, PLEASE stop necroposting. If the last post on the thread is a year or more old, start a new thread, instead of dragging all these others back up from the dead.

I consolidated all your recent post on the Skookum Bush Tool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back