• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need Lock Bar Work on IV8888

brandonh328

Gold Member
IMG_0528.PNG IMG_0526.PNG Hello potential knifemakers! I have some custom work that I would like to have done to one of my two Bastion IV8888 knives. I love the knife but feel it could benefit from some improvements especially to the Lock bar. So here's a list of what I would like to have done.
1. Install a Lockbar stop to prevent over traveling. Preferably in a bronze or copper color. (Regular stainless steel would be fine too)
2. Install a steel insert at the top of the lockbar to prevent titanium to knife steel contact.
Note: I have seen single lockbar inserts that also act as a stop to prevent over traveling. This would also be acceptable. Whatever is easiest for you and most effective for he knife. Basically I want this Bastion to have the same type of setup as the Hinderer designed ZT in the Pics. If your up to the task let me know along with a quote of your price. Thanks in advance, Brandon!

Back