NEW 4.7 Thread

Your question is one that will continue to come up time and again if the business model stays the way it is. I'm not sure if this would be the solution Guy and Ellie are after, but if what we see now being sold as 'seconds' transitioned into the 'sk' line, I think it would help a lot with PR. When you find a blank that's not going to make a first.......hand it off to the help to slap black canvas scales on it, pair it with a black sheath, and get it listed on the sk line. Not sure that we'll see that happen, but it would keep Guy working on the GSO/Firsts line and mitigate a lot of the bad PR in an internet age where perception is reality.

Not a bad idea

HK, are you responding to the "Future of the SK Line" thread here in the 4.7 thread?

I'm responding to the bolded part of the quote below that was asked earlier in this thread.

I ordered my 4.7 in november and still awaiting fulfillment. Im sure it will be well worth the wait but makes me wonder how people ordering a f2 4.7 a month after me already have theirs in hand.

So I got my knives today and several sets of handles, jade and camo, and as usual they are awesome!!

The 4.7 with a new set of camo scales (moving a new set of jades on my 3v 4.7) and standard scales:

The new jade on my 5.1, it's pretty bad @$$!!

So I got my knives today and several sets of handles, jade and camo, and as usual they are awesome!!

The 4.7 with a new set of camo scales (moving a new set of jades on my 3v 4.7) and standard scales:

The new jade on my 5.1, it's pretty bad @$$!!

Lucky!!!
Those camo scales look great on the Cruforge!

Congrats OBX! You must be a happy man :)
There's something about these jade handles...

I like your ideas for the SK line HK!

Very nice, OBX!
Did you order extra 4.7 handle scales?

HK, nice work on transferring over the info here to the other thread.

Fancier was right, makes much more sense over there, keep it to 4.7 talk in here. Speaking of which, I think that is the first handle swap I've seen done on the CFV models OBX. That camo looks great on there!

TY!! I swap out handles on most of my knives.

I have an order for a 2nd 4.7 in 3V waiting to be fulfilled.
Is anybody else still hanging on for any 4.7 orders?
Guy claims that I'll get it by the end of the month, so fingers are crossed. :D

Yes, still waiting. Last time I asked Jordyn, it was supposed to be fulfilled by end of January. So right on schedule. :)

I have a 2nd 4.1 in D3V that I'm waiting on from a October 17th order and a 2nd 4.7 in 3v that I ordered on December 8th. According to Guy both of them are suppose to be here by the end of the month. Jordyn also mentioned by the end of the month in a response to an email I sent them a few weeks ago. We shall see and I have my fingers crossed because I'd like to go play with them in April on a snow camping trip in the Sierra's.

My hope (more so for the S!K team than us customers) is that as they keep checking off various models in production, they can stream line what they're finishing up. Wow, they are juggling a lot right now!

Yep. I am waiting on a cmp 4.7 that I ordered dec 8th as a second. I would love to see it before mid April.

Back