new Advanced fire kit

I got a package in the mail today ...... :DI have a camping trip for next weekend and I'll get to use the cap & firekit ;)

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

That looks awesome, just curious are they enough room on the handle for a mini hobo fishing kit? (the handle looks fairly large)

Looks great Tony, I've been wanting to try out one of the ESEE kits. What's with that crazy long one?! :D That might light a fire or 2 million!

I read a thread on another forum where Jeff Randall was answering a few questions about this product. Seems the compass can be stored inside or out, the capsules will screw together, lanyard hole in each cap, and if you leave the rod stored out you can use the chamber for tinder storage. One of the main drawbacks may well be that Tony will have all of them :D

I read a thread on another forum where Jeff Randall was answering a few questions about this product. Seems the compass can be stored inside or out, the capsules will screw together, lanyard hole in each cap, and if you leave the rod stored out you can use the chamber for tinder storage. One of the main drawbacks may well be that Tony will have all of them :D

it comes with the 2 extra caps ,so you can carry the ferro rod separate and the compass too ;)

Looks great Tony, I've been wanting to try out one of the ESEE kits. What's with that crazy long one?! :D That might light a fire or 2 million!

that one I built ,4"x1/2" diameter ferro rod, I carry it everywhere ,it's my favorite :D

That looks awesome, just curious are they enough room on the handle for a mini hobo fishing kit? (the handle looks fairly large)

depends on how you carry the ferro rod,with rod inside of handle,I stuffed 8 tinder tabs inside ,If I remove tinder ,I can get 30-40ft of fishing line & assorted small hooks and pinch on weights and a small fly or lure & that is with rod stored inside.
or you can store 8 matches inside :D

Back