New and Collection

Hey All,
I'm new to the site, and thought I'd share some of my collection with y'all. Usually about 15% of my knives stay in daily rotation, so they won't be in these pics... they will be scattered (truck, dresser, desk, etc..). I don't hold back on value when I decide what I carry. I carry what is useful at the time that I need to carry.

I know there will probably be questions from the pics. There are a few knives in there that are odd and rare. I have a small collection of straight razors that is.. eh, ok. I've started to run out of space and will be moving to a larger display case soon. New Buck knives can be seen stranded at the top of the display case with a singular Boker that I use any time I camp/hunt/fish. Best.blade.made. end of story.

Anyway. If nothing else, I hope y'all enjoy the pics. I am not looking to sell anything at this point.. hell, if anything there are a few that got away I am still looking for. I threw a pic in of part of my fishing reel collection for posterity. ;-)

Peace,
TheChip

Last edited:
Well.. guess my pics won't work with the secure address. Bummer. Trust me, it's just an ok collection. Maybe I'll figure out how to upload the pics pics day.

Haven't had the need before. Just created a photobucket account and uploaded some pics.. I'll try to edit the post.

Always nice to see a few that I recognize -- and neat to see a fellow fisherman. You have some very nice knives in your collection!

Thanks guys. Buck, Boker, and Hague make up the majority of it. I get drawn to odd stuff like the Armadillo Skinner as well. I love nice limited editions, and have just starting to look at customs and handcrafted stuff... unfortunately when I find something I like it's out of my price range, and when I finally have enough for it, it's gone.

Back