New (and old) 7/7 thread

^^^There was on person on the Facebook page said he just got his. No pictures or any sort of review. It was a comment buried in another post, so it was a little unclear, but he sounded like he was talking about a new one.

^^^There was on person on the Facebook page said he just got his. No pictures or any sort of review. It was a comment buried in another post, so it was a little unclear, but he sounded like he was talking about a new one.

It sounds like he received his Pre-Order because he mentioned that he waited 2 years for it. Hasn't posted any pics or reviews, but I'm guessing he's debating about even using it after waiting for two years. I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews on the new 7/7 design. They look a lot different than the gen 1 7/7's.

Just here to remind Guy the last one on the finishing block can be mine, if it's got my false grind. Just saying, I waited this long I don't mind a bit extra time. :)

Anybody here received their 7/7 as yet? My preorder was pretty late, so I'm back of the line but would love to know how these are progressing...:thumbup:

I'm around a month or less into the pre-order order, nothing here yet.

Photo_Sep_29_09_28_30__11134.1475169067.jpg

Survive! Knives 7/7.

Order #6193

1 product totaling $259.00

ORDER PLACED
Jun 29th 2015
LAST UPDATE
Jun 29th 2015

Gee, I was going to congratulate you until I realized that you posted your original order confirmation.

I bought this one during the presale (because it became available last year just when a lot of negativity was being displayed and I wanted to show support for Survive) so I'm going to be at the back of the line on the 7/7.

I ordered a 7/7 2nd a little over a month ago, along with a 4.1 a week later. My first survive! knife. The 7/7 is a perfect size knife for my needs. Really hope it only take 90 days, but I am ok waiting up to 6 months. From what I hear, I am sure they will be great knives!

Back