New Birthday CRK Needed

3 AM and there is a knock on my bedroom door. My daughter, Li Jun, has gone into labor early and my wife goes into hyper-drive. I have never seen her move so quickly. In a flash they are out the door and on the way to the hospital.

Of course they leave the soon to be new Dad (My Son-in-Law), me and Granddaughter Rita behind. Baby comes into the world via C-Section weighing 8 pounds and 6 ounces and healthy. The rest of us go to work and tell all the customers the good news. After three tries she finally welcomes a son.

I wonder which CRK he will like the best.

Congratulations on being a granddad again !!!!!!
Hope mom is doing well and getting some rest.

One thing is for sure Peter, you have plenty of CRK's for your grandson to choose from when the time comes for him to pick one out :)

Congrats!
Too bad it wasn't a few days either way on a day the shop was in production... ah well.

I think you should call them up and get one with the closest bday possible! They were closed the day my daughter was born but I got close.

Unfortunately, the new grandson is still in the hospital...no word on when he will get to come home. Although the delivery was only 3 days before the scheduled C Section, he was premature enough to cause problems.

S6vJZLC.jpg

No words needed.

Back