New Blades For Koyote Tuesdays

Not bragging, but I have the best looking Sgian Dubh Christof ever made :) :)

The Little Big Knife! I just got in two from Christof, thought I'd throw up some pics. These two are not going to make it out of the waiting lists (in fact one of them is already sold :eek:). Surprisingly the LBK waiting list is LONGER than the Sgain Dubh waiting list.

These are 1/4" 5160 steel; stainless tubing pins, and black linen micarta. One has some light file work, the other is double... er... 1.5 edged.

DSC00327.JPG

DSC00326.JPG

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00331.JPG

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00337.JPG

Happy Tuesday ;) ;)

Not bragging, but I have the best looking Sgian Dubh Christof ever made :) :)

Oh? You'll have to throw up a pic, because I don't remember all the knives and who has what (especially since they get swapped around in the exchange).

Great to see knives again. Keep it up Koyote Knives!!!!

Just checking how the waiting list for the stead knife is coming? Patience of Job. :)

Thanks rpn!

Koyote Tuesday Update: Christof and I are currently working on a super secret project.... I may post about it next month :D

You can move me off the list, I appreciate you looking out for me, time to move on.

:( Okay.

Also waiting with interest to see what it is. Koyote girl I do appreciate all you have done for me. I just figured I better use my Great Basin bushcrafter more. :D

Oh, I just realized it isn't Tuesday... Stupid three day weekend.
I was just going to say I do not have any new updates this week, and remind everyone (mostly myself) that patience is a virtue.

Still waiting on Christof for the next batch of knives.... If I could make them get here faster I would.

I'll take it. Shoot, too soon. I've had that enetered in my quick reply for two months just waiting for your post. I guess I'll type it again and keep waiting. :) Brad.

In case anybody is interested... there's a koyote LBK SERE for sale on {b u s h c r a f t u s a}

Back