"New" Buck 112

Post some pics when you get it back from the factory. Buck always does an incredible job. I sent in a 110 a few months ago that was in similar shape and came back almost new.

Return shipping is included with that $10 reblade. Your going to be amazed when it returns.Post some after pics for us.

Return shipping is included with that $10 reblade. Your going to be amazed when it returns.Post some after pics for us.

Is it $10 for the reblade and Spa treatment or do I have to also request Spa? The price is super reasonable just for a reblade. I've never sent one in before.

Is it $10 for the reblade and Spa treatment or do I have to also request Spa? The price is super reasonable just for a reblade. I've never sent one in before.

Just print out the warranty sheet from the Buck website, Fill it out describe what you like them to do. Buck 112 Reblade/Spa treatment. Include the $10
And mail er off. You will be pleasantly surpised.

Last edited:
The Micarta Buck 112 with the nail nick has been rebladed and all have been factory sharpened and spa treatment. They all had issues when I sent them to Buck. Dents, scratched blades,verdigris ect... Like new now. Always pleased with Bucks customer service.

Got the 112 back with a new blade. It looks awesome! Question - is it nickel silver or chrome or what? I like the look. It was so tarnished when I bought it that I could not tell it wasn't brass.

So the knife is from 1993 (but the new blade has a different date stamp) has non-brass bolsters and solid wood scales. I am pretty excited.

Needless to say I am happy with the price, the turnaround and the outcome.

Last edited:
Looks great, nice family photo. The bolsters are nickle. Enjoy, Preston

That turned out just beautiful. Very, very nice score. Nice family photo too :D

How do I keep the nickel shiny (see the first picture in the thread to see how it looked when I got it).

I don't need it to stay "perfect" but it had really deteriorated somehow.

Thanks

Any metal polish from your local auto parts store will shine and protect nickel silver,brass or aluminum.
Some folks use furniture wax to preserve the shine on metal products.

Back