New Car.....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Gold Member
It was with some mixed emotions that I had to turn in my blue SV6 today, it seems like only yesterday that it arrived but three years on it's time was up. Not a single complaint from me about it, it went like a raped ape and had not a single mechanical issues in the 80,000km I had it for... I only requisitioned the replacement last week and was told it would take three months as it was not a standard build.... so you can imagine my surprise when I got a call friday to say the new one was in pre-delivery and would be dropped off today...!!!

One for nostalgia....

And now the new one (had it been available in the same blue I would have had it..!!)....

Nice Andy! Holden makes a beautiful automobile. Wish we had 'em here :(

The Commodore comes back to the US soon. It will be the Chevrolet SS performance sedan.

The new model, to make its North American sales debut later this year, is Chevy's first V8 rear-wheel-drive sedan in 17 years according to the marketing material. I don't know if that is true....

80,000km?

Isn't that only like 3,000 miles? ;)

That does look pretty slick :thumbup:

I would of kept the blue one. 80,000 miles?? that is nothing today. was it paid for?? if so by keeping it you would be saving money and right now that is what counts in todays. I hope that you enjoy your new car .

Holden Body design with the Chevrolet power plant ++++ Winner...Good Looking vehicle....:thumbup: :thumbup:

That grey/silver is super clean!!! I like it better than the blue. And that car looks AWESOME!!!

Congrats :thumbup: :D that's a good looking car, How many skippy's under the hood??

Back