New chant: KhukRat

We've been at this for years... perhaps we were just pursuing it in the wrong venue. How about we all join together to make this happen in the Bolo13 thread. We can do this!

A khuk is on my short list. I have a HI WW2 model, but need a Busse... I need to find a good review on the difference between the TT and the KZ2. Was hard to resist going for one in this Ganza.

Have you followed the thread on the SYKCO forums about the new model that is supposed to come out? Sounds like it may be similar to what we're looking for, or maybe.... hopefully.... is exactly what we're looking for.

I've had both. The straight handle of the KZ2 is much less comfortable, especially with the horn on the top of the butt. The blade shape is better. Combining the KZ2 blade with the extremely comfortable TTKZ handle would be the best of both worlds as many have mentioned, but it has not happened. Both are heavy. If you really want one, I would put in for the ganza still tonight as you might get it and they sell really well on the exchange if need be. I would be surprised if they even sell all of those blades, that was a big list of offerings.

Yeah, I'm over there with the name Dan gave me at my first and only Blade show. Just look for the big goofy guy in a green Busse shirt in front of the top Dog himself. We're hoping something comes out, just not sure yet what it is.

TTKZ looking for its cousin from a high vantage point. Khukrat not found yet :(

oStruph.png

I would LOOOOOVE to have a Kukuri from Swamp Rat. I don't see why it's taking them so long to acknowledge this desire of the community?

Maybe the steel is not up to par to handle the impacts while using it to chop wood or something like a busse knife would?

Maybe the steel is not up to par to handle the impacts while using it to chop wood or something like a busse knife would?
Sort of a passive aggressive challenge, lol.
In all seriousness, SR101 is great stuff. Handles all my needs, and then some. Maybe it's because I've not tried it in a large chopper; but I've not been afflicted with infi-fever.

Sort of a passive aggressive challenge, lol.
In all seriousness, SR101 is great stuff. Handles all my needs, and then some. Maybe it's because I've not tried it in a large chopper; but I've not been afflicted with infi-fever.

I'm from Minnesota and passive aggressive Minnesota Nice is our thing. :D

Also all those years (15+ years) of being around Busse knives and family, I do notice a constant pattern of complete silence from Swamp Rat workers/owner/boss/whatever they call themselves. Over in the Busse forum, Jerry Busse himself is joining in the conversations about the Battlesaw while here...silence. I dont understand why they don't want to advertise thier own corner of the Busse Family. :(

I'm from Minnesota and passive aggressive Minnesota Nice is our thing. :D

Also all those years (15+ years) of being around Busse knives and family, I do notice a constant pattern of complete silence from Swamp Rat workers/owner/boss/whatever they call themselves. Over in the Busse forum, Jerry Busse himself is joining in the conversations about the Battlesaw while here...silence. I dont understand why they don't want to advertise thier own corner of the Busse Family. :(

There's always a pecking order in life. :)
I happen to be happy where I'm at. I started a post in 04 about an Infi Ratweiler and now I have one on the way. IMHO, in doesn't get much better.
Thanks Boss! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back