new compact bushcrafter

m. wohlwend

BANNED
I designed a new model this past week. I will be posting up five by the end of this week. Think we will price them at 99.00 plus shipping. That will include a sheath. I will try to post up a picture of a blank later today!

Last edited:
2011-01-11_16-51-03_827-1.jpg

It is 8 inches long. 4.25 handle, 3.75 inch blade. 1/8th stock 1095. Low flat grind with a final convex edge...

2011-01-11_16-51-39_241.jpg

I have large hands... still plently of handle to control the knife ! What do you guys think?

looks great Mark.. i like it...:thumbup: what flavor of scales are you going o put on it??

Tan, black, and green canvas micarta. This is a run of of five. I have a set of cocobolo and bloodwood cut out.

Btw shipped for you today.

Tan, black, and green canvas micarta. This is a run of of five. I have a set of cocobolo and bloodwood cut out.

Btw shipped for you today.

very nice handle selection.. those should all look great...:thumbup: what are these going to cost?? i may have to start saving up some pennies for one..:eek:

you shipped my knife out today??

Yes we shipped your knife today and they are going to cost $99.00 with shipping and a kydex sheath.

Yes we shipped your knife today and they are going to cost $99.00 with shipping and a kydex sheath.

right on Mark.. thanks...:thumbup: i'll let you know when it gets here..

$99.00 with a sheath..:thumbup: looks like i may have to start saving up some $$$...:)

Looks good Mark, cant wait to se the end result....
P.S. how is that pocket scandi, is it on the way yet? No rush, just wonderin...

Very nice Mark, I love that grind, almost looks like a convexed scandi from the pics.

Bloodgrove, kydex came in few minutes ago. I will ship by tomorrow afternoon.

Chris, yes its a convexed edge...

Whit will glue handles on this afternoon...

Its good to have you back and running full steam Mark. We missed ya for a couple months there.

Those are going to be SWEEEEEEET! I'm seeing them in Green/Tan micarta or osage... or that really sweet maple you have. Awesome design Mark.

Back