New Dealer Stock

Bladeco has a stunning batch. Probably the coolest Recluse I have seen...

6293433.jpg

Put together just right, guys...

Bladeco has a stunning batch. Probably the coolest Recluse I have seen...

6293433.jpg

Put together just right, guys...

Indeed! The brown canvas Handyman and the F2 are awesome as well.

Also am I going crazy or is the "Hiking Buddy Scandi" actually a Handyman?

A lot of great knives at dealers right now. These two in particular look really good to me.

3cd557d615c266927a1dc8ec80434097.jpg

258d02fb7a2d7dbb26f17d8165973370.jpg

Tapatalk is so weird. It culls the dealer list and leaves out USAMadeBlade on post #1. If you are browsing the forums via Tapatalk and don't see USAMadeBlade on the list: it should be there; it is there if viewing via a browser; and you should do yourself a solid and go check out there stock. One of the best knife dealers out there.

http://www.usamadeblade.com/Fiddleback-Forge_c23.htm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is so weird. It culls the dealer list and leaves out USAMadeBlade on post #1. If you are browsing the forums via Tapatalk and don't see USAMadeBlade on the list: it should be there; it is there if viewing via a browser; and you should do yourself a solid and go check out there stock. One of the best knife dealers out there.

http://www.usamadeblade.com/Fiddleback-Forge_c23.htm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes...they are great to deal with but be careful of their specs. They still list the production Kephart at 5/32.

Chris D.:D

I'm sorry, it's 1/8", was thinking the Bushfinger. It's why I didn't buy that model and went with the pro-kephart. The BF and Duke are both 5/32" the camp is 3/16"

Last edited:
Just to muddy the waters some more the Fiddleback Forge website has the BF at 1/8". Some rudimentary measuring and comparisons have mine somewhere between 1/8 and 5/32.... it matters not a jot to me as it's extremely sharp and stainless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to muddy the waters some more the Fiddleback Forge website has the BF at 1/8". Some rudimentary measuring and comparisons have mine somewhere between 1/8 and 5/32.... it matters not a jot to me as it's extremely sharp and stainless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They know the website is incorrect. I need a BF, going to surface grind it to 1/8"

@VANCE could you tell me more about Sepia wood? I was unable to find anything about it. In cases where wood identification is in question a source or a scientific name would be great.

Back