New DFK Logo! Fairly Knives Aficionados Appreciation Banner!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Hey guys, I had a banner professionally made and here it is! If you are a member of the Aficionados feel free to download this here.

How to - hit the "reply with quote" button and you can copy/paste and customize with your number. I think Paint is a good program for customizing.

I think these will work, let me know! I am happy to help with anything of course. I have files in a few different forms but am not sure how to host them here. Any help is welcome. :)

Last edited:
Crap, with no internet at home I can't download it to my computer to customize it with my number. I do all my web stuff through my phone fr the time being.

I'll figure it out, maybe I'll have Kevin do it for me.

-X

I'll figure it out, maybe I'll have Kevin do it for me.
Yea right ! you better come over here and show me how to do this! haha. I will try again after coffee:D

Hmmm I hate trying this on a Mac lol I'm not smart enough. Pc should be no problem, maybe run over to a friends to hack it.

Lets see if mine is working now just worked on it and spent 30 min trying to find a good font haha
...sweet:thumbup::cool:

Last edited:
Ok, I will use this one until I can figure out where to customize the full banner.

-Xander

Hmmm I hate trying this on a Mac lol I'm not smart enough. Pc should be no problem, maybe run over to a friends to hack it.

I was having the same issue (mac) - I downloaded an editor called "Gimp", it was free and did the job although it took a little bit of fiddling with it to figure it out:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

I could walk you through it if you wanted to go that route.

Back