1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New DFK Logo! Fairly Knives Aficionados Appreciation Banner!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, May 2, 2013.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Hey guys, I had a banner professionally made and here it is! If you are a member of the Aficionados feel free to download this here.

How to - hit the "reply with quote" button and you can copy/paste and customize with your number. I think Paint is a good program for customizing.

I think these will work, let me know! I am happy to help with anything of course. I have files in a few different forms but am not sure how to host them here. Any help is welcome. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Coolness!!
    I WILL figure this out!
    rolf

3. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    I'm with you!

You guys have seen "Wargames" right? It's pretty much exactly like that with this computer stuff...

4. fast14riot

fast14riot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Crap, with no internet at home I can't download it to my computer to customize it with my number. I do all my web stuff through my phone fr the time being.

I'll figure it out, maybe I'll have Kevin do it for me.

-X

5. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Yea right ! you better come over here and show me how to do this! haha. I will try again after coffee:D

6. MostMenAreRuthless

MostMenAreRuthless Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Looks nice. . .

7. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2011
    Hmmm I hate trying this on a Mac lol I'm not smart enough. Pc should be no problem, maybe run over to a friends to hack it.

8. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    :cool: looking good!

9. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Cool graphic......working on it ! ;)

10. Nailsinmynose

Nailsinmynose

Sep 7, 2011
    Lets see if mine is working now just worked on it and spent 30 min trying to find a good font haha
    ...sweet:thumbup::cool:

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  11. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Rocking! I noticed the font right off the bat, very nice!

I think the font is called "Oswald" for the DFK part...

12. fast14riot

fast14riot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Ok, I will use this one until I can figure out where to customize the full banner.

-Xander

13. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Cool stuff guys! Looking good everyone!

What programs are you using?

14. AZ2AK

AZ2AK

Oct 8, 2012
    I was having the same issue (mac) - I downloaded an editor called "Gimp", it was free and did the job although it took a little bit of fiddling with it to figure it out:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

I could walk you through it if you wanted to go that route.

15. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks again everyone for rocking the banner! The support is very much appreciated. :D

16. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Thanks for the great knives ! ;)

17. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Bump to the top!

18. BLK

BLK

Mar 22, 2010
    I really need to get my IT guy on this!!:D

19. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    :D Let me know if you need any help...

20. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    New logo in Electric Blue!

DFKBlueLogo_zps681af389.jpg