• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham - Outstanding Dealer

My one and only experience with New Graham was great. I stumbled upon Michael's post on the exchange when he released a couple Spyderco sprints that he had been holding for who knows how long for another customer. I jumped on one only to go back and get the second a few minutes later. Not only did he pass along a couple hard-to-get knives at an incredible price, but they combined the orders and adjusted the shipping charges accordingly.

And yet again...

Ordered online early one morning (1-2 am?) on an Al Mar Eagle Talon with Cocobolo, and went to bed. By the time I was up and stirring later the package was ready to be shipped. It went out that afternoon (Friday) and I received it on Tuesday.

ALWAYS great service! :thumbup:

I am buying knives from NGK since 2006. Mike has the great team. People of honor and integrity. There are not enough good words for them

I have never bought from them , I remember 3 years back you saying IIRC on the spyderco forum. they still had the aqua salts. i usually don't wish on misses. that i remember . yellow serrated only , but available. $59.00+/- I could be wrong. anyhow, glad to see they still make you happy. I need to check them out. thanks

Mike and his crew are good people, they have fair pricing, and I like that the real inventory is listed when you look. There is no guess work.

I ordered a couple black bladed Kershaws from New Graham, and due to STUPIDITY regarding Kershaw using the same model#'s for both black blade and satin blade versions, I received satin blade versions instead... I was able to exchange them with no problem (and I was very happy they actually did have the black blade versions, since there is no way to tell from the box). Excellent.

And ANY site that DOESN'T have REAL INVENTORY listed is WORTHLESS and drives me INSANE! 1SKS, are you listening? (Not to single you out, there are MANY others).

I have a Jungle Commander incoming from Mike and Annie. Thank you Both!!
rolf

Great seller, I got a hard to find socom delta in cpm d2 from them at a heck of a price. Shipping was fast and they packed the bix really well so that huge mt box came undamaged, I cant say tge same for a few other places. Thumbs up NGT

I stopped by there for the first time after a day at the range. The two ladies that worked there were extremely helpful and patient. I've never ordered from them online but they are pure class in person.

Today I received my knives from NGK and I have to say again:

THE ANNIE IS THE BEST

I've ordered several knives on-line from them and they are a joy to deal with. I really try hard to buy all my production knives from them, as their dedication to customer survive is truly fantastic. Plus, they always have very good prices.

My Bro-in-law took me by New Graham again for only the second time after we left the shooting range today. I was thoroughly impressed with their patience and friendliness while unlocking case after case for us. Today Mike (owner) was in there and while I did look at a few knives, I spent over half an hour talking to this man. He is so open about his experiences in the knife business and just overall easy to talk to.

We got to talking about customs and he told me a great story about meeting the owner of Curtiss Customs at a bladeshow. I am fairly new to the knife game but I have been so impressed by Jarrett Flemming knives that I brought him up to Mike and he had never heard of Jarrett. After I pulled up some Flemming knives I believe he was just as impressed with the knives as I am.

It is on my to do list just to buy a knife in person off Mike. They are such great people.

I have ordered before and will definitely order again. Great service, no guesswork and prompt delivery.

NG is excellent; I've bought 4 Emersons from them. Each time I've called them and they have pick one out to my liking. Great customer service, fast and free shipping, and very good prices.

I am very enjoyed with my first purchase from NGK. Ordered 3 Spydies. Prices are much cheaper than everywhere + nice free gift, and of course fast and free shipping. The only bad - one knife is not sharp enough, but I guess it is not a dealer fail. Thank you!

Back