New Knife, Cold Steel Crime Hunter.......?

I love my Lawman! The original Aus8 version was good but the updated XHP version is excellent, I like the thinner scales in my pocket and to my surprise, it looses nothing in hand, it seems to go into the bends of my fingers better or something?

I'm itching to buy a new knife...so whilst using my beloved Lawman I got to thinking that a Lawman with a clip point blade, a "Crime Hunter", might be really cool, most other CS models include a clip point version, so why not?

Any smart bugger that can create a photoshop Crime Hunter to see if my idea is :poop: (or not...) would be most welcome here :thumbsup:

Anyway, who'd be interested in a clip point bladed Lawman, AKA The Crime Hunter!?

Last edited:
bowie recon...sure. even though the clip point is pretty close to a bowie almost, sort of.

lawman too small for a bowie for my tastes..unless this lawman was an xl with a 4" + blade or so.

Thanks guys, my mistake, it's the clip point I'm talking about! :oops: I'll correct that to avoid further confusion.

I actually have a Recon 1 clip point on it's way to me but on paper it's thicker and a bigger than I really like.....the Lawman is a great size and I really like that clip blade that Cold Steel does, just makes sense when I look at the current Cold Steel line up with most models having a clip, spear and tanto blade option.

Back