New list member

Hello everyone....

I've been here reading through the postings thinking "At least I'm not the only one"
I'm Iain,23 y/o and I live in Portland, Oregon I'm a blade junkie.
from what I've read..many of you seem to be into the "newest and latest" I can certainly appreciate that...I am a proud owner of a Leatherman Wave, and a Victorinox "climber" swiss knife, these are the blades I ALWAYS carry on my person.
I'm very much into old styles as well as many unusual ethnic designs. I guess you can call me a historic tool/weapon buff since I like archery and muzzle loaders too
For about a year I've been very much into thick-bladed machet/jungle knives...the kind you would find on the belt or in the hut of millions of people in the tropics.
My Brasilian girlfriend has undoubtedly influenced this interest, as well as adding a beautiful "Facao matao" machete to my collection. Most recently I have purchased a martindale #4 jungle knife...I'm waiting excitedly for it to arrive in the mail, I just wish these dang blackberry bushes would grow faster!

I look foreward to hearing from you all
take care and keep a razor edge
Iain M.

Welcome Iain,
Hope you enjoy it here.
Gus

Thanks for the welcome guys.....I hope to participate in many interesting postings on here :)
see yas on the list

Back