New model no name Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Anil made this new model no name Knife .

Overall length --16 5/8''
Weight -- 19 ounce
Brass bolster,buttcap
Steel guard
Satisal wood handle
Leather sheath
The Sandbar Knife at $95. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Love it! Tarwar meets Crow knife/Tiger Killer. Whatever you call it, it's a winner!

I can just picture BigBores response. It's got nice lines. I like it.

Handle looks about perfect size on that one. As I recall Randy has pretty good size hands, bigger than mine.
He's getting a full wrap around grip. Should fit anybody pretty nice.

Sure like some of these backgrounds used in the photos.

Steely that's spot on. I was trying to think Crow Knife x where have I seen that handle before? Yup Tarwar. I'm gonna call it a Crowar until it's properly named lol

I love how our first thought upon seeing a new or giant blade is about what BB would have said :)

Thats a Khul Bowie! Maybe we could call it the Big Bore Special in his honor? Just seems fitting and i bet he'd like it alot. Smoke up for ya brother. Were thinkin about ya!

That's a great idea dog. I was kind of thinking a similar thought on these Monsters we've been seeing lately.

Be nice to name a model after him. Maybe we need a suggestion box. I used to have one but the stuff people put in there just ain't printable in a family forum such as this.

If I were to buy it and be awarded naming rights, I would dub it "The Sandbar Knife" as a tribute to history.

Due to the quietness around here lately, I've been going back aways.
Am I missing something or hasn't anybody grabbed this little bundle of joy?
Big Bore Bowie does kind of roll off the tongue don't it?

Personally I would like to see the Lachhu Monster Khukuri named after Big Bore, in honor of his monster collection and his contributions to this forum.

Phillllllll is the one who got that one. What do you think, Phillllllll?

The "Big Bore Goliath Khukuri" has a nice ring to it.

I agree. Plus they aren't seen nearly as often making them a bit more rare and special.

I like BB Sand Bar Bowie! Aunti did say its gonna cost you $175 to name it so dont matter what I think unless I cough it up eh? I sure do like it but Uncle Sam Bar took all my Khuk money for now.

I really like this one. good for poking and cutting. the guard is really something to admire. wish i could give it a home. as for the name, I have no idea. looks like it'll be thrown nicely too

I just wish Anil hadn't engraved "Nepal" on the blade - it makes it look too much like a cheap tourist souvenir for me.

Back