New release 7/2611?? 53X?

It looks like a Barrage/Volli to me. A thinner Barage is something I would consider carrying. It's the only reason that keeps my 581 out of my pocket.

Now I'm curious! :D

Anybody have time to copy image into Bladeforums? Didn't see it on the Benchmade forum and fb wants me to log in to see it. Thanks in advance to anybody who takes the time. I want to see this thing!

op, link doesnt work, Sir.

halflife78 whos the homeless guy with a benchmade.:) kidding, but who is the backpacker on the bridge?

It's a picture that Benchmade posted on their Facebook page. I thought it was a thinner griptilian at first, then I remembered that the g-10 already has nested liners. The blade also isn't ramped or gimped like the Griptilian. It's probably the new 53x. I can see some vague similarities to a 531 and a Volli, but it's really hard to tell from that picture.

bench.jpg bench 2.JPG SAM_7215.JPG SAM_7217.JPG

op, link doesnt work, Sir.

halflife78 whos the homeless guy with a benchmade.:) kidding, but who is the backpacker on the bridge?

It's one of our previous employees that left to do some hardcore backpacking.

Look at that lanyard hole in the back of the blade. Probably just projecting my preference but come onnnnn mini Crooked River!! :D

Also, thanks for posting the picture.

It didn't take long for the cat to get out of the bag...

Edit:
dead link

Last edited:
I posted the same thing over on the Benchmade forum, but I could see that one becoming my "only" knife. It checks a lot of boxes for me.

The next sneak peek! Coming July 26th!

BM_PCT-34%201_zpshug98elt.jpg

Back