New sk thread

Yep. I've been hanging back from S!K for awhile. I am excited that they'll get back on track. A premium GSO line and a quickly-available SK line - this has all the potential to make viable options for a variety of customers.

You know what @sfeigon1 you love drama. Your started threads are almost all questions that will start conflict. I mean like 98% of them are conflict starting post then when and this isn't just this post someone post their view you scream troll "see post 4 here " give it up man. I totally understand you like survive knifes. Not sure if you own one don't really care but any knife or steel you can start a controversial chat about you do then bitch innocence when rebuttals come your way. Half the crap you post is total nonsense and you know it just as everyone here knows it. It's just everyday post after post just trying to start shit. I'm not saying don't speak your mind it's your right to have your own opinions but damn man. You poke and poke and poke then pull the safety blanket up acting like you don't understand why the pitch forks come out. You wanna be part of this community, I mean really be part of it try being sincere instead of a shit stirring kid. FYI just my 2 cents. You sit in this thread with what's reads as false praise acting like you support this company but in truth all you do is bring conflict time after time and this isn't the only company you do this to just the most recent. I own 2 so not trolling tired of the bs yes but with you it's just post after post I will say anyone reading this look at all his post made and agian most are crap stirring post.
Trolls will be lining up

Agian in other threads here regulars asked you to leave it alone and you say ok but you can't because you are here for one reason and your threads speak volumes

Last edited:
You know what @sfeigon1 you love drama. Your started threads are almost all questions that will start conflict. I mean like 98% of them are conflict starting post then when and this isn't just this post someone post their view you scream troll "see post 4 here " give it up man. I totally understand you like survive knifes. Not sure if you own one don't really care but any knife or steel you can start a controversial chat about you do then bitch innocence when rebuttals come your way. Half the crap you post is total nonsense and you know it just as everyone here knows it. It's just everyday post after post just trying to start shit. I'm not saying don't speak your mind it's your right to have your own opinions but damn man. You poke and poke and poke then pull the safety blanket up acting like you don't understand why the pitch forks come out. You wanna be part of this community, I mean really be part of it try being sincere instead of a shit stirring kid. FYI just my 2 cents. You sit in this thread with what's reads as false praise acting like you support this company but in truth all you do is bring conflict time after time and this isn't the only company you do this to just the most recent. I own 2 so not trolling tired of the bs yes but with you it's just post after post I will say anyone reading this look at all his post made and agian most are crap stirring post.

Agian in other threads here regulars asked you to leave it alone and you say ok but you can't because you are here for one reason and your threads speak volumes
So, do you want to get an sk or not ? That is what this thread is about . I started this thread and it reads ( new sk thread) in the survive Sub-forum. I only read the first couple sentences of what you wrote but I get the idea ,and I apologize for starting such controversial threads. There are a few people that like to stir the pot and a few others that come and eat the shit soup and I don't like it.

Limited options is part of the plan for the SK line. Looks like D3V for now. I am hoping the 3.5 comes out in a stainless version though....
Same here , 20cv or 154 would be great . I'm having dreams of them doing like a sprint run or something like that. Always wanted an sk in elmax or m4

So, do you want to get an sk or not ? That is what this thread is about . I started this thread and it reads ( new sk thread) in the survive Sub-forum. I only read the first couple sentences of what you wrote but I get the idea ,and I apologize for starting such controversial threads. There are a few people that like to stir the pot and a few others that come and eat the shit soup and I don't like it.

Nope I already own two very impressive knives terrible wait times as you already know. So do you carry your own spoon for stirring and eating?

Looks like the three on the site are all D3V. :thumbsup:

Limited options is part of the plan for the SK line. Looks like D3V for now. I am hoping the 3.5 comes out in a stainless version though....

Same here , 20cv or 154 would be great . I'm having dreams of them doing like a sprint run or something like that. Always wanted an sk in elmax or m4

I'm fully in favor of keeping things simple. I love seeing that they have one steel choice which they already use for GSOs and that the handle and fastener and sheath options are limited. Let's move some blades!

The very first SK line from a few years ago was offered in s7 steel and then the CFV4.7 was labeled as an SK line for a little bit. Both of those were steels not normally used AND they needed the extra step of being cerakoted. Seeing things truly streamlined I think is just the ticket.

With that said, I'm interested to see if future runs will include other steels. If so, I hope it remains streamlined. If it can be financially sound to use d3v exclusively for the SK line I'd support that as well. If the SK line only uses one steel choice, I can't think of a better choice than d3v.

Last edited:
I'm fully in favor of keeping things simple. I love seeing that they hsve one steel choice which they already use for GSOs and that the handle and fastener and sheath options are limited. Let's move some blades!

The very first SK line from a few years ago was offered in s7 steel and then the CFV4.7 was labeled as an SK line for a little bit. Both of those were steels not normally used AND they needed the extra step of being cerakoted. Seeing things truly streamlined I think is just the ticket.

With that said, I'm interested to see if future runs will include other steels. If so, I hope it remains streamlined. If it can be financially sound to use d3v exclusively for the SK line I'd support that as well. If the SK line only uses one steel choice, I can't think of a better choice than d3v.
Couldn't agree more

I agree, after reading many threads so far the last few days. If the OP needs a little help with self control I would be more than happy to provide some guidance and mentorship on how to behave like a grown up, rather than a petulant child. Just putting that out there.

^^^and he apologized for the tone of his thread! So another mean spirited post about it is purely baiting.

"Jeesh! It's from a moderator. I'd report it, but to whom?" I thought.

So I'll just put it out there. "Shame on you, as a moderator, for taking the low road with a post that is directly to a member in a thread instead of in a private message, that calls them a petulant child," was the first thought I had when I saw RevDevil RevDevil post. "The guy should add 'Bully' after 'Evil Super Mod'" I thought.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a few SK only models introduced over time. Will they be just GSO-lite, or maybe something unique, exclusive to the SK line.

I'm thinking like a wharncliffe or a sheepsfoot, about 4" long.

That would be very cool!

Back