(Newbie?)Old Buck inter-changeable blade knife???

Hello to all, I've been looking for a while now and can't seem to find this knife . I bought it back in 1989-1990 from Cuttery World. It was a Buck hunting knife with the interchangeable blades. It had a regular 4" blade, a serrated blade and another regular 4" blade w/guthook. It came with a vinyl sheath that carried the knife and two pockets for the other two blades that connected to the belt. If anyone has any knowledge about where I can find one of these please post a reply. I'm not sure of the model # or much of anything else. :confused:

VW-HEAD

Thanks for your reply Frank, heck I didn't even remember the name of the knife, so this is a start, thanks again.

Dang...I saw a deal on these somewhere recently. Might have been an A.G. Russell weekly special. I remember the ad talking about them being discontinued around 1991. Sorry that's not much help. You might poke around a little at AGRussell or send them an email.

tarsier said:
Dang...I saw a deal on these somewhere recently. Might have been an A.G. Russell weekly special. I remember the ad talking about them being discontinued around 1991. Sorry that's not much help. You might poke around a little at or send them an email.
\

Thanks Tarsier:
Every bit helps. I'll check that out and see what comes of it, if you happen to find any other info. out please let me know.

VW-Head

Back